Mario Kart: Bowser's Challenge - General Discussion | Page 18 | Inside Universal Forums

Mario Kart: Bowser's Challenge - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
hold-on-to-your-butts-jurrasic-park.gif

Though, that said, has the loading still been slow for people? I really hope they start managing that better if they're gonna be opening the express floodgates.

The line is 2 hours now and heard 3 hours when it opened...my god can't imagine it after today

So will Platinum passes also have express?

hold-on-to-your-butts-jurrasic-park.gif

Though, that said, has the loading still been slow for people? I really hope they start managing that better if they're gonna be opening the express floodgates.
Loading has been a little slow in regards to checking restraints. I’ve noticed some days they’ll only have 1 TM on each side of the vehicles checking restraints for all 8 rows. If I remember correctly they had 4 TMs checking on each side when the land opened. However, they have gotten good at having 2 TMs assigning rows at the staircase. One TM line sorting 16 rows is too much to handle and they fall behind.

The park looks extremely busy by the wait times

So I really do wonder how MK getting express changes the park

When I rode MK the other day, I remember waiting on the staircase that’s right before loading and some guy yelled out “WHY IS THIS LINE NOT MOOOVING???” I could identify with that man.
When my family and I visited LA last year and did USH, I remember walking into SNW, the land being really packed, and MK having an over two hour wait. My brother then commented and said, "you could watch the entire Super Mario Bros movie and that would still be shorter than waiting in line for MK." We then decided to try again at the end of the day, and then the ride broke down...

• Sad
Reactions: BriefCasey
I'm hopeful, but as of this morning, the app does not say MK has Express. Maybe they just haven't updated, but I'll feel better when I see it there (or experience it in person)

Reactions: Jerroddragon
Okay, now I'm debating upgrading to a Platinum pass for this the next time they offer them for a reduced price or whichever. The one thing I'm just not sure of is that while the after 3PM Express would be handy for visiting on my own or other small scale outings, if I go with friends on a somewhat busy day I'd have to buy the Express upgrade anyway (which is what's happened every time I went with friends who were from either out of state or didn't wanna wait super long in lines). Not to mention I don't think I'd use the free HHN ticket as someone who probably wouldn't be able to handle it.

Yeah Platinum passes look better for many people now and saw a few people onlne upset that the VIP tour now has "less value"

I think its something to complain about, like I get it the line will be longer if you are spending basically 400 bucks for one ride....I mean thats to me on you.

Yeah Platinum passes look better for many people now and saw a few people onlne upset that the VIP tour now has "less value"

I think it’s something to complain about, like I get it the line will be longer if you are spending basically 400 bucks for one ride....I mean thats to me on you.
vip comes with a whole lot for the price. I still think it’s not really worth it but for people who like that type of “ I got the best ticket you can buy” feeling it does it well lol

I agree... I've done the VIP tour, and it still gets a LOT of perks... way more than just having an Express Pass: parking, breakfast, buffet lunch, private studio car, and getting off to areas of the backlot not usually accessible, usually including the prop warehouse. Not to mention the VIP Express is unlimited, while the Express add-on is just once per ride.

Tried express today on MK

1) if you have a platinum pass they will reprint your ticket because of the new verbiage on the pass
2) the stair case in the Yoshi area has a ropes with a mini Q so they can scan express tickets
3) platinum passes at least mine was scabbed but didn’t work and it worked on panda so platinum members might not be in the system yet for MK but they let me in
4) you walk the VIP Q up until they put you in the pre show rooms
5) Took about 30 mins from when I got in the Q to getting off the ride. Line was at 100 mins