Mears Transportation Question | Inside Universal Forums

Mears Transportation Question

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Apr 21, 2013
Hey Guys!

Quick questions about Mears transportation to Disney!

So we're going 3 days to Disney, 1 day each at Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios and 1 day starting at Animal Kingdom and ending at EPCOT.

Does anyone know how much time we should allow ourselves to get to Disney with Mears from Universal? We're staying right outside of the park at the Best Western. We're trying to time it right so were there at park opening!

Thanks! :thumbs:

Shuttle or taxi?

The Mears shuttles tend to stop at other hotels before getting to the park so you'll need to allow extra time with that. By Mears taxi it should only be about 15-20 minutes depending on traffic.

I say you try to leave the hotel by 8:10 to get to magic kingdom by 9. You should arrive at magic kingdom 5- 10 minutes early and you could catch the morning ceremony:ears:

Shuttle or taxi?

The Mears shuttles tend to stop at other hotels before getting to the park so you'll need to allow extra time with that. By Mears taxi it should only be about 15-20 minutes depending on traffic.

Pretty much.

The shuttles are hit or miss. There have been times where they've just sent me and whomever I'm with a cab if there are no hotels in your area going to your destination. Since you're going to Disney, I'd say more than likely that wouldn't be the case. Definitely allow yourself plenty of time.

Cab ride wasn't bad, just make sure the driver doesn't look to get you to pay for parking. Has happened to me before. Made no sense.