Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Meow Wolf

Nov 23, 2013
Seattle, WA!
Decided to make a general thread for Meow Wolf! And good timing, as they have shown a first look at their next permanent installation, Omega Mart in Las Vegas at Area 13!

Omega Mart, will be the second walk-through installation, since House of Eternal Darkness, and their third installation, since Meow Wolf Kaleidoscope at Eltich Gardens in Denver. Omega Mart, is planned for an early 2021 debut.

Meow Wolf is also working on two more installations--one in Denver that has been in construction for a few years--and determining on possible endeavor's in Phoenix and Washington DC.

Has anyone been to the one in Santa Fe? I've been meaning to make my way out there for years now to go see it. It was actually my summer trip plan this year until everything happened.

I just watched a Santa Fe walkthrough... it’s like walking through a bunch of surreal paintings by various artists. Would be wild to do it alone.

Last edited: