MIB: Alien Attack Revamp? | Page 25 | Inside Universal Forums

MIB: Alien Attack Revamp?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

I feel arcades make things feel more Amusement Park than Theme Park… unless hidden well. Maybe it’s me being snobby though as I know people enjoy arcades. At least make it fully in theme to the attraction if possible.

Reactions: belloq87 and Darko
While I do love arcades and miss them and am nostalgic for them, they do have a tendency to look a bit tacky in a theme park. I feel the one in New York is fine, but this one is a bit much.

Reactions: Grabnar and MI1287
I'm a sucker for pinball machines but I won't ever use them in a theme park (same goes for those tacky carnival games) why waist time with small generic stuff when you can ride a world class attraction? That said, some people like 'm and they are not taking place up in front of me in the queue.

I like that something was done with that space, but I agree that this is kind of tacky and looks shoehorned in. That whole area after you exit has always been really awkward for some reason--large open space with no activity, no theming, random desert plants and the same 30 second snippet of the Will Smith MIB song on a constant loop.

I like that something was done with that space, but I agree that this is kind of tacky and looks shoehorned in. That whole area after you exit has always been really awkward for some reason--large open space with no activity, no theming, random desert plants and the same 30 second snippet of the Will Smith MIB song on a constant loop.
What, the random anime merch didn't fit in thematically?

• Haha
Reactions: Mad Dog
Awesome! My last trip the blasters were all kind of a crapshoot. Some rides I'd get a great blaster that would actually shoot straight and other rides I'd get such a poor blaster that I was basically guessing with all my shots. Looking forward to new blasters and happy to see any investment in this attraction.