MIB "Immigration" Tour | Inside Universal Forums

MIB "Immigration" Tour

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Feb 3, 2008
Cincy > Atl > LA
So today I stumbled upon a user on Instagram, while searching Universal hashtag, who had a picture of himself in the floor level MIB control area of the queue. On the photo one of his friends asked him how he got there and he replied "Ask the attendant at the entrance for the Immigration Tour." Has anybody tried this or know the validity of this? Would be cool if it actually worked

So today I stumbled upon a user on Instagram, while searching Universal hashtag, who had a picture of himself in the floor level MIB control area of the queue. On the photo one of his friends asked him how he got there and he replied "Ask the attendant at the entrance for the Immigration Tour." Has anybody tried this or know the validity of this? Would be cool if it actually worked

It's true. Ask them. You will get the tour if they are staffed properly. Many people here have done it.

I've heard they take you and show you around the bottom floor and let you take pictures. You can also ask for a booth tour at Twister and they'll let you sit in the control booth and watch a show.

I never knew this, wish I would have for my step-daughters birthday where we pretty much just rode MiB over and over. Definitely plan to try one of these days we are at Mari Gras. Are there any other secret tours or anything like MiB/Twister throughout the parks?

I've done the both control tour for Twister. Quite cool to see the show and how people in front of you react to the effects. I think most attractions have these tours you just have to ask.

I've seen people doing this, and assumed they were VIPs or something. Totally doing this next trip!

I saw people walking under the track of mummy from the end when u get the video out towards the head that's blows fog. And they looked like normal people on a tour.

Does anybody know of any other "Secret" tours? Or if they have any over at IOA? I'm about to just buy a birthday pin off Ebay so I can pretend its my birthday every time I'm there, that way they'll ask me for tours and whatnot.

Does anybody know of any other "Secret" tours? Or if they have any over at IOA? I'm about to just buy a birthday pin off Ebay so I can pretend its my birthday every time I'm there, that way they'll ask me for tours and whatnot.

You can get a Birthday Pin for free at any Gift Shop or Guest Services everytime you go. No need to buy one.

I know that this was most likely in jest but please don't do things like wear a birthday pin if it isn't your birthday (unless of course you were gifted a trip to Universal for your birthday and this is the first trip since then).

Hate to be a Debbie Downer but I don't like seeing people game the system, especially those with APs

I know that this was most likely in jest but please don't do things like wear a birthday pin if it isn't your birthday (unless of course you were gifted a trip to Universal for your birthday and this is the first trip since then).

Hate to be a Debbie Downer but I don't like seeing people game the system, especially those with APs
Agreed!!!! And I totally agree with legolas. If you have ever worked at a sit down restaurant before I'm sure it's the same situation as a stubborn customer asking for a specific spot even though you just sat that server before them. It's a really obnoxious thing to do although if you have been blessed by an awesome cast member who asks you, go for it

These special things are what makes Universal and Disney special...don't like it...work for Busch Gardens or Sea World

I'll be asking for this next time I go...and yes..I'm an AP holder :thumbs:

I feel like I may have been misunderstood. I have no problem with asking if something is possible and I fully intend to ask about the Immigration Tour one of the first chances I get., but I am not about to try to trick them into thinking it I am celebrating special event when it isn't. The Immigration Tour is something I have never heard of before and have only seen people on the bottom a handful of times. Universal is awesome when it comes to doing something nice for special events or even just in general and when it comes to theme parks, I feel it never really hurts to ask as long as you aren't trying to trick them.

I do have a major problem with AP holders gaming the system with special event buttons, selective giveaways, or other amenities. I generally feel bad using Fast Passes at Disney (since My Magic Disney less so) and Universal (HHN is fair game) and if there is a contest or giveaway at the park I will only try after ensuring the tourists have had a chance to do so. My general thought process is that people save up for years in order to take their families on a perfect vacation. I for sure do not want to be partially responsible for everything not working out as perfectly as it can be it a small or a big thing.

I feel like I may have been misunderstood. I have no problem with asking if something is possible and I fully intend to ask about the Immigration Tour one of the first chances I get., but I am not about to try to trick them into thinking it I am celebrating special event when it isn't. The Immigration Tour is something I have never heard of before and have only seen people on the bottom a handful of times. Universal is awesome when it comes to doing something nice for special events or even just in general and when it comes to theme parks, I feel it never really hurts to ask as long as you aren't trying to trick them.

I do have a major problem with AP holders gaming the system with special event buttons, selective giveaways, or other amenities. I generally feel bad using Fast Passes at Disney (since My Magic Disney less so) and Universal (HHN is fair game) and if there is a contest or giveaway at the park I will only try after ensuring the tourists have had a chance to do so. My general thought process is that people save up for years in order to take their families on a perfect vacation. I for sure do not want to be partially responsible for everything not working out as perfectly as it can be it a small or a big thing.
I thought you were talking about asking in general...I was about to explain how I pay good money for a pass and spend way too much money every month at Universal...but..luckily now I don't have too..

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts