Michael Bay-Produced Trump-Like Dystopia Film | Inside Universal Forums

Michael Bay-Produced Trump-Like Dystopia Film

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
In a related note, sales of George Orwell's book 1984 on a "Big Brother" alternate facts totalitarian society is selling out everywhere. It's publisher is ordering a new print to fulfill the demand.

Reactions: Joel and RevFreako
Hollywood giving Trump his second term.

Miss the days when Hollywood would portray America in a positive light. I won't be watching.

Reactions: fryoj
I personally find this intriguing. Of course people are going to complain political blah blah blah but it still sounds fun and fits into Comcast overall scheme of putting out anti obligarchy films like the purge and get out every year.

I wouldn't read into this a ton. It's just another movie from a lot of the Purge folks (says the THR article). The Purge made a ton of money for Universal, so I imagine they want to try and recreate that.

But, there's a ton of crazy Trump speculation going on right now. After a couple weeks, Trump's approval ratings will dictate what happens next...