Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway (DHS) | Page 65 | Inside Universal Forums

Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway (DHS)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think the ride can find a reasonable spot in the park with 30-45 minute waits if Disney is aggressive enough to add a sizable amount of capacity and attractions to DHS, but unfortunately I don't see that happening anytime soon.
A people-eating E-ticket and a people-eating C/D-ticket in Animation Courtyard would help.

Adding two rides with capacities north of, say, 2,400 guests per hour would do a lot of good.

Reactions: Nico and SeventyOne
When I rode this it was actually a surprise hit in our group. I don't think any of us expected much which is probably why we all liked it. Even the hard to please teenager in our group commented saying it was good.

Reactions: GA-MBIT
As others have said MMRR is fine in Disneyland as a Toontown headliner but replacing the Great Movie ride with this was both a mistake and a travesty. It should have anchored animation courtyard expansion.

The ride is absolutely fine to me, good to see Mickey & Minnie get a proper attraction, but the only trackless Disney ride I can think of which has used the tech effectively is ROTR. Most others just feel like you are in an unfinished/unfilled warehouse.

Reactions: belloq87 and Clive