Morbius | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Morbius

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Saw it a while ago and personally, I don't think it's as bad as everyone is making it out to be. I thought it was better than either Venom movie. Still isn't a great movie, but I enjoyed it more than a lot of stuff I've seen this year.

Reactions: HalfGlass
I didn’t outright hate it, but man it’s a mess and totally unnecessary. The biggest issue (and I don’t think this is a spoiler) is that Sony is building their characters up to be a Sinister Six in the future with Morbius, Kraven, Venom, etc….but they’re all good guys in their movies. I have no idea how they can spin this to make sense and the end credits scenes in this only propagate that problem further.

Didn't watch the film but saw how vulture was brought in.....like WTF Sony. Why are you like this, you make bad films and then have to drag well written characters into your crappy movies....great

Reactions: Freak and HalfGlass
Saw Morbius last night. I thought Venom was
a terrible movie and even I liked that movie just a hair better. This one scene made me LOL in the theater:

But yeah, Im not happy with how they dragged Keaton’s vulture into the Sony-verse. Like, why? Nobody wanted this.

Boy Matt Smith just had to be probably one of THE worst villains I have ever seen for a marvel movie. His character was so over-the-top and poorly developed he felt like he was a cartoon villain.

How the hell can you screw up making an anti-hero movie about a vampire?

I mean other than hiring Leto as the lead role.