Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Motiongate Dubai

What are the new rides? I know this park in the international sense for tourism was supposed to be pretty significant so I would actually expect a lot. I did not think they would do well but the Abu Dhabi Parks seem to be doing much better.

What are the new rides? I know this park in the international sense for tourism was supposed to be pretty significant so I would actually expect a lot. I did not think they would do well but the Abu Dhabi Parks seem to be doing much better.

One of the coasters if I recall--is a GCI woodie--possibly the first of the "All-Steel" woodies (but I could be wrong)

The queue has potential with it being in The Continental, but I mean, really? I've been on a Joker version of this coaster and a bunch off random versions of this all over the country. Either a shooter or a stunt show is the only thing that should be applied to the John Wick IP.