Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

MSHI Expansion?

Has FearFall ever run in a different manner than it does presently? I just feel as though it’s not nearly as thrilling as it’s presented as being.
It has always been launch and then drop and then wait for the air to evacuate the system

I wish it launched, held you at the top, and then dropped to be honest...It would be like 20 more second of ride time

But much more thrilling

It’s not likely to happen but I would love to see a DC Universe themed land replacing Marvel Super Hero Island.

Considering this is a thread about potential MSHI expansion, let's keep any discussion of DC attractions (which as you point out are inherently unlikely due to other licenses) to another thread.

This is why MSHI doesn't need an MCU tie in.

To 90% of people, this is the same thing.

I would love for that aesthetic to be introduced to a revamp of the land.

On a different note, I've started rewatching the Spiderman cartoon from the 90s on Disney+ and it's awesome. Still holds up and introduces so many ideas.

I always assumed that would be the final form of the Marvel contract. Disney gets to use the MCU everywhere and Universal gets to use the comic styling everywhere.

Listen, I know it’s not gonna happen...but this + Iron Man please

I like it.

While I can’t see UOR adding another coaster for a long time, having a suspended or flying type coaster is different enough that they could justify it. Plenty of room for it in MSHI.

Fits the demographic as well.

I like it.

While I can’t see UOR adding another coaster for a long time, having a suspended or flying type coaster is different enough that they could justify it. Plenty of room for it in MSHI.

Fits the demographic as well.
Honestly I could see *more* coasters in the coming years, especially for the existing two parks if Epic Universe is still going to be a thing. Cheaper investment that is guaranteed to get attention

How is this all that different from Manta, which basically gives you an "Iron Man-like experience". All a coaster like Manta would need is the Iron Man theming.
The parts that make this much different than Manta aren’t shown in the video. The ride starts off in a short dark ride portion where you’re sitting upright before the trains rotate into the flying position.

Also this is launched which B&M doesn’t do

How is this all that different from Manta, which basically gives you an "Iron Man-like experience". All a coaster like Manta would need is the Iron Man theming.

The attraction could start as half dark ride, with the seats slanted to the side similar to how FLY's loading is, and then once the attraction goes to launch, moving to it's "Flight Systems activated".

Manta hurts my legs....I'm not sure if this one would

I like the launch concept tho and more compact two person design

Universal's version would probably have 8 launches, 16 block sections and 3 switch tracks