MSHI Expansion? | Page 137 | Inside Universal Forums

MSHI Expansion?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I got a survey yesterday and I'm not sure how much of the specific options to all the questions were based on my initial open ended answers, but it didn't give me a good feeling about this recent MSHI replacement/development rumor. I'm still 90% sure there's nothing to that silly rumor and they'd never touch it, but this survey bumped that number down from 99%

• Wow
Reactions: Mike S
I got a survey yesterday and I'm not sure how much of the specific options to all the questions were based on my initial open ended answers, but it didn't give me a good feeling about this recent MSHI replacement/development rumor. I'm still 90% sure there's nothing to that silly rumor and they'd never touch it, but this survey bumped that number down from 99%

1) The same survey that said it was confidential?
2) There are other places around the resort that need replacing.

Without a doubt Universal Creative probably has plans for any land or attraction that may need to be replaced in the future, especially when it comes to an IP they don’t own outright. Business decisions can happen at any time, and they always need to have some kind of plan in place if things change for any reason. That probably goes double for Marvel since it is owned by their biggest competitor, and despite an iron clad contract, it would be foolish to assume that Disney wouldn’t like to terminate it at some point.

Always remember that Disney got Oswald back from Universal in exchange for a sportscaster’s contract. The two companies do all kinds of business together, and someday the price will be right to give the contract up for something Comcast values more.

Reactions: MagdolHauntsMe