MSHI Expansion? | Page 57 | Inside Universal Forums

MSHI Expansion?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
57.jpg

If I wasn't away from home, I would have photoshopped spaceship earth into where the pumpkin is.
Vampire Mickey is going to have a whole different meaning to me from now on.:)

Reactions: Scott W. and Mike S
Still though, it's disingenious to be like oh this group isn't in the avengers family then purposely use them in two avengers films along with their stand alone films using Avengers villians as plot devices (The Collector and Thanos) and I truly would love Kevin Feige to explain that to me.
Disingenuous and factually incorrect are not the same thing. All that matters is if GotG were "Avengers" when the contract was signed in 1995.

Does anybody remember the rumors about a third wizarding world of Harry Potter. People kept on getting clues about a ministry of magic expansion from UC team, during tours of diagon alley.

WAIT... What's getting cut

To explain, originally when it was announced back at D23; the original concept art of Toy Story Land included the original version of the Slinkey-Dog Coaster to be in the land, and a higher amount of detail. When the SOA was closed off, the concept art changed to a revised version of the Slinkey-Dog coaster being just a Multi-Launching coaster, with what seemed to be a shorter layout trim; and the cutting of a lot of scenic pieces that we're from the original Concept art.

It's been rumored for a good amount of time now, that they may be cutting more out of DHS's TSL but there hasn't been any reasoning as far as I've seen on other forums outside of OU. But that doesn't relate to the MSHI thread at all, as that can be discussed on the Toy Story Land thread..

Link: Toy Story Land | Page 24 | Orlando United Forums

Reactions: Mike S
To explain, originally when it was announced back at D23; the original concept art of Toy Story Land included the original version of the Slinkey-Dog Coaster to be in the land, and a higher amount of detail. When the SOA was closed off, the concept art changed to a revised version of the Slinkey-Dog coaster being just a Multi-Launching coaster, with what seemed to be a shorter layout trim; and the cutting of a lot of scenic pieces that we're from the original Concept art.

It's been rumored for a good amount of time now, that they may be cutting more out of DHS's TSL but there hasn't been any reasoning as far as I've seen on other forums outside of OU. But that doesn't relate to the MSHI thread at all, as that can be discussed on the Toy Story Land thread..

Link: Toy Story Land | Page 24 | Orlando United Forums
Plus Disneyhead , on WDW Magic this week, commented that there may be an another additional cutback in the Slinky Coaster.

Reactions: Mike S
Plus Disneyhead , on WDW Magic this week, commented that there may be an another additional cutback in the Slinky Coaster.

And as I said, that should be discussed on it's own thread so we don't take the thread off-topic like what has happened before on other threads..

..But, commenting about @Disneyhead in what he said; I wouldn't be a damned bit shocked to see Slinky cut once more; considering the path they are going forward with TSL being very cheap in my personal opinion..

Reactions: Mad Dog and Mike S
Disingenuous and factually incorrect are not the same thing. All that matters is if GotG were "Avengers" when the contract was signed in 1995.

All villains however were present as avenger villains pre-1995 which means they will have to entirely make someone up as a ride villain who no one knows. Also Drax and Yondu are also under the Avengers, Iron-man, etc family back the 80s. And if Mantis comes into play in the new films she was already tied to Avenger's family as well back in 1975. Gamora is iffy as she is the daughter of Thanos and he falls under as an avengers villain so do you count her as "family" or not?

Rocket is good, StarLord is good. Groot is fine as he falls under S.H.I.E.L.D but its extremely limited in scope for whats good to go legally if Universal decided to be picky.

Sounds like it is just for the day. Maybe it is a Latverian holiday. Can't be their Independance Day since it is a dictatorship.

*pushes glasses up on nose*

In most modern depictions of Latveria, Doom takes the country from a corrupt, brutal regime and actually treats his people very well, so they probably would celebrate the day he came to power.