NBA City Closed | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

NBA City Closed

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a chocolate store in Vegas at the Bellagio...it is ALWAYS packed...

People love their chocolate

I can't see this being the only thing that goes there though, it is a big plot

even if it was a cheesecake factory, I don't understand the logic of some of the posts. Someone said "There is one near my house".

okay cool.
I'm sure there is an AMC, Cold Stone, Burger King, Panda Express, Moe's, and Starbucks nearby as well but let me guess, not enough of a guest experience?

I just don't see how having a cheesecake factory would be such a huge let down for city walk . Just my opinion though

I would argue that the BK Whopper Bar is way different from your run of the mill Burger King.
Yeah, you can't get Chicken Fries there, the only reason i'd ever go to a BK. :tongue:

Personally i've never actually ordered from there (although I was just there recently with a friend), so I don't know if the quality is better, but i've never given it a shot as i'm not a big fast-food burger eater. I find all fast-food burgers to be of pretty low quality and just not worth it in general. Red Robin is generally my bar for a quality burger. If I can get higher quality at a reasonable price then i'll be more than happy, but Red Robin and other places like it are nice comfort burgers whereas I don't feel that way with fast food burgers.

I personally like Whopper Bar a lot, which is odd since I normally can't stand Burger King. Used to go there all the time especially after HHN.

even if it was a cheesecake factory, I don't understand the logic of some of the posts. Someone said "There is one near my house".

okay cool.
I'm sure there is an AMC, Cold Stone, Burger King, Panda Express, Moe's, and Starbucks nearby as well but let me guess, not enough of a guest experience?

I just don't see how having a cheesecake factory would be such a huge let down for city walk . Just my opinion though

Well if you notice, all those restaurants you listed are quick service places (Other than AMC). Most of the sit-downs are unique experiences.

Anyone been here lately? Is the store having a blowout sale yet trying to get rid of everything? I follow NBA City on Instagram and Twitter and they're already trying to sell the pictures they have throughout the restaurant

First permits have been filed. Project 749

image_zpsdpnn4btw.jpg

image_zpsxxyvo2yp.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian G.
Status
Not open for further replies.