NBCUniversal Evolution Plan | Page 19 | Inside Universal Forums

NBCUniversal Evolution Plan

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm guessing the dirt plots are what this new "campus" is
View attachment 23672
Google maps really needs to update their imagery lol

That would be it. To be honest, it’s very impressive and is a really nice space to hang out or grab some breakfast or lunch in.

At least now I know where Helen found dry land & filled her bag with dirt ....unless it was Hollywood Drift Hill

Did they renovate SS12 or just repaint the exterior?

Just a repaint. The Voice moved stages a while back, to the one behind Courthouse Square, and they finally got around to painting over their logo. Can’t even remember if they updated it to the new color scheme, tho.

I can’t see them move tram. It serves a lot more purposes than people think. They would need to do a lot of rerouting and seems too much hassle for the outcome TBH

In 2016 when they were originally planning on having SNW take Mummy and the Cluster--Studio Tour relocation would've occurred down in the Lower Lot to the left of Transformers.

The bigger issue is the maintenance barns, but the electrification could help allow them to consider other areas as viable options. (*honestly a part of me wonders if the old Prop Plaza could become a new HQ for trams in repair and treatment*)

In 2016 when they were originally planning on having SNW take Mummy and the Cluster--Studio Tour relocation would've occurred down in the Lower Lot to the left of Transformers.

The bigger issue is the maintenance barns, but the electrification could help allow them to consider other areas as viable options. (*honestly a part of me wonders if the old Prop Plaza could become a new HQ for trams in repair and treatment*)
whatever they do will have to be really thought out. Lots of moving pieces connected to that whole area in falls lake.

I can’t see them move tram. It serves a lot more purposes than people think. They would need to do a lot of rerouting and seems too much hassle for the outcome TBH
Sure but it would be the way to stay a studio and get enough attractions for people to want to do two days and stay at the hotels more

Plus we just have too many ignored classic universal, Hp, dreamworks and Nintendo ips

The only way to get more is to make room, but doubtful it happens now until after 2030 if ever

Sure but it would be the way to stay a studio and get enough attractions for people to want to do two days and stay at the hotels more

Plus we just have too many ignored classic universal, Hp, dreamworks and Nintendo ips

The only way to get more is to make room, but doubtful it happens now until after 2030 if ever
i agree it is gonna be a while before we even see something like that happen. Right now, the park is 100% not even thinking about spending tens of millions of dollars on expansion.