Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Need Help with House Layouts

The billy trike coming down the ramp was a definite recycle from 2009. I also remember seeing it in the warehouse in 2010’s Hallow’d Past house, surrounded by leftover SIF “barbed wire”. The opening control room scene was much larger in 2009 than 2017. The drill chair and knife chair may have been recycled from 2009.

The billy trike coming down the ramp was a definite recycle from 2009. I also remember seeing it in the warehouse in 2010’s Hallow’d Past house, surrounded by leftover SIF “barbed wire”. The opening control room scene was much larger in 2009 than 2017. The drill chair and knife chair may have been recycled from 2009.
While researching, apparently the shotgun collar scene had a dummy jigsaw, not an actor. So, maybe you were confusing some of it with hollywood.
tumblr_mnkvuuhA021qmxq3to8_500.png

I already stated TWICE that my memory was fuzzy on this one. It was 10 years ago and my third time going. What do you want from me? I guess all my input is useless, huh? If you’re such an expert, why are you even asking for help? This is why I don’t post on here.

I already stated TWICE that my memory was fuzzy on this one. It was 10 years ago and my third time going. What do you want from me? I guess all my input is useless, huh? If you’re such an expert, why are you even asking for help? This is why I don’t post on here.
Hey calm down man, you're doing good. It was just a image i just found. I can't even recall what i ate yesterday, so you're doing really good compared to me.

So like, now i know what traps were used and done, but not the lineup. I've posted how i think each trap was done, and you guys can correct me or not.

Bathroom - Depending on cast, Adam or Lawrence will scare and beg for help.

latest

SAW.jpg

Razor Wire Maze -

upload_2019-8-26_18-34-37.gif
Reverse Beartrap - Something like 27s scene, where Amanda struggles with the trap, and the lights go off and you hear the trap activate.

Drill Chair - A female positioned on the chair, where the drills inch closer and closer, and the lights go off at the last second.

Venus Flytap - Actor struggles with the trap on him, and he enters into a dark area in the room, as you hear the trap go off.

Magnum Eyehole - A small easteregg in the hallway.

Furnace - A burnt animatronic scare (image from Dr Jimmys tumblr, might be from hollywoods however)

tumblr_mnkvuuhA021qmxq3to3_500.jpg

Classroom - Actor in chains

Angel Trap - Similar effect to 27s haunt, where the trap goes off.

Shotgun Collar - Room where Jigsaws body lays, and Jeff with a buzzsaw will scare.

latest

Pig Vat - Room where pig heads hang in your way.

Rack - A room where the actor lies in the trap.

Scalping Seat - Room where you'll see the empty chair, and a scalpless Brenda will scare.

Knife Chair - Similar to 27s room, where Cecil pushes his face through the trap.

Ten Pints Of Sacrifice - Room where Mallick and Brit can be seen shoving there hands into the blades.

Glass Coffin - Room where Hoffman can be seen inside of the glass coffin.