New Entertainment (parade?) Warehouse at Universal | Inside Universal Forums

New Entertainment (parade?) Warehouse at Universal

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
On the back corner of the land behind MIB and the Simpsons.

Dang, I've always wished for that area to be used for an expansion of the park (guest side, not behind the scenes like this). Although that means this may not be used for parade equipment. Any ideas of what it could be used for?

EDIT: Yes, I know HHN tents go there, just wishful thinking.

ss 2016-06-22 at 11.43.29 AM.jpg

Dang, I've always wished for that area to be used for an expansion of the park (guest side, not behind the scenes like this). Although that means this may not be used for parade equipment. Any ideas of what it could be used for?

EDIT: Yes, I know HHN tents go there, just wishful thinking.

View attachment 2387

It'll be used for parade support, among other things.

I assume Superstar will be moved to this location permanently as they currently hate their situation where they have to put up with Mardi Gras, HHN and Macy's throughout the year. Either that or the seasonal stuff will move. Either way, Superstar is going to be extremely happy. They get pissed at the seasonal people coming in and out all year long and are very watchful of the floats.

I assume Superstar will be moved to this location permanently as they currently hate their situation where they have to put up with Mardi Gras, HHN and Macy's throughout the year. Either that or the seasonal stuff will move. Either way, Superstar is going to be extremely happy. They get pissed at the seasonal people coming in and out all year long and are very watchful of the floats.
I'd place a wager this is probably Macy's last year at Universal.

I'd place a wager this is probably Macy's last year at Universal.
Still doesn't change that the current parade barn is used as storage for the Mardi Gras floats and used for HHN. And a nighttime parade potentially coming only complicates things more. This is much needed.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
It being called an entertainment warehouse is where I'm thrown.. If it was parade floats they'd call it that. Operationally entertainment already has the massive B32 building for itself. Is this meant to replace the EPC building? (which is actually two trailers and pretty much falling apart..?)