New Marilyn Monroe Show | Inside Universal Forums

New Marilyn Monroe Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't know. I like what they are trying to do with it. I'll have to wait till a full video surfaces for a final review.

On the bright side, it's better than Straight Outta Food Truck.

Reactions: martymcflyy85
Other than the band that plays at the front of Universal Studios I have yet to see any Universal street performers that I enjoyed. This does not include the outstanding walk around characters. This is one area that Disney still does better.

Other than the band that plays at the front of Universal Studios I have yet to see any Universal street performers that I enjoyed. This does not include the outstanding walk around characters. This is one area that Disney still does better.
I think the Diagon shows are pretty well done, but otherwise I agree with you

Reactions: SeventyOne
If you watch a video of the full show, you might think it's actually a good show. What you can't see in that video is the "director" and "film crew" shooting a new video for Marilyn. I am one of Universal Orlando Entertainments biggest critics haha (because most of the shows are awful) but I think this one is good.

As far as the other new street shows go I like Bear Builders, the most, Food Truck second. I completely understand why a good amount of park fans don't like food truck, but the GP loves it and it's a creative concept wih talented performers.

Universal's shows go between "best in Orlando" to "cover your ears, don't make eye contact, and RUN!" in quality. Diagon shows I make a point to watch every trip.
Yeah, I agree. I like all three Diagon Shows. I don't care for either of the Hogsmeade shows. Love Blues Brothers. The new Acapella show was decent. Fear Factor sucks. I was pleasantly surprised with the refurbed Sinbad Show. It was much better then the former was at it's end of run. The Hollywood Blvd. Band is good. I didn't really catch enough of either of the other two new shows in NY to judge, but they're not my tastes in music from what little I heard. Didn't catch the Richter area acrobats either. The Transformers, Raptor & Donkey M&G are actually show quality & are worth watching. .. Just my personal opinions though.