New member saying hi :] | Inside Universal Forums

New member saying hi :]

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jan 15, 2013
Lincoln, England.
I've just joined and thought I would pop on and say hi. :smiley:

I'm Rob, from Lincoln in the UK and as you've probably guessed, I love visiting Florida! I had my first holiday there in 2004 and since then I've never looked back :thumbs:

It's a fair ol' distance and quite costly, but in all honestly I could never go anywhere else!

In April of this year I'm going back and I've not been since The Wizarding World of Harry Potter / The HD Upgrade to Spiderman and Rip Ride Rockit! + a few more were built, so I have alot of riding to do!! Really can't wait any longer to get there and start having some fun! :lock1:

At the minute I'm fighting a Upper Respiratory Infection and I'm currently in full pain mode with Sinusitis :saw::fist:

Cheers :bonk:

:welcome: Rob! Nice to meet you, mate! :cheers:

It's so great to see more internationals coming over to join the forum! Woohoo!

Hope you get well soon! See you around the forum! :wave:

Hi there :thumbs: you have plenty to look forward too. :thumbs:

Get well soon

By the way your not that far away from me, I live in Derby.

Thanks for the welcome guys, I've only had chance to view a couple of pages so far but it's clear you guys know what your talking about!!

And yep roodles - not far at all, it's a small world isnt it! :smiley:

Cheers

Thanks for the welcome guys, I've only had chance to view a couple of pages so far but it's clear you guys know what your talking about!!

And yep roodles - not far at all, it's a small world isnt it! :smiley:

Cheers

Sure is and now I got that damn tune stuck in my head. :ears::doh:

Its a great site you will waste/enjoy many an hour here, see you around the forums :thumbs:

Welcome, THORPID! :wave:

Please feel free to ask anything you would like in preparation for your upcoming trip to Orlando. :thumbs:

Glad to report I'm all better now! I think reading over 1000 pages of forums sorted it haha

And when i'm over there ill have to stock up on butterbeer! :rofl:

I may get shot down for this :look: but I can't stand butter beer :jaw:

Granted I never tried the frozen one, they always out when Im there, but should imagine the flavour is the same.

Ducks for cover :bolt: