New Passholder Lounge coming to IOA | Inside Universal Forums

New Passholder Lounge coming to IOA

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
The Betty Boop Store at Islands of Adventure has finally closed to make way for the new UOAP Lounge.

The Betty Boop Store at Islands of Adventure has finally closed to make way for the new UOAP Lounge.

This will be devastating to Mr. Boop.

The new UOAP Passholder Lounge has officially opened in Toon Lagoon at Islands of Adventure

Except there’s nothing inherently “technical” about a lounge. Just a space with a bunch of chairs and free coke lol.
Is that something new? Last time I was in the AP lounge (Nov. 2021), they were still charging for the coke. The only thing free was using the machine that turns it into a frozen Coke.

Reactions: Coolbfitz and Skold
I'm really digging this new AP lounge. Looks a little bit nicer than the one in Studios.

USF, IOA, and maybe CityWalk should all have AP lounges instead of taking away one location for a new one. I understand they did it because of the Mardi Gras tribute store, but it would still be nice to have lounges for both parks.

Reactions: Coolbfitz
I'm really digging this new AP lounge. Looks a little bit nicer than the one in Studios.

USF, IOA, and maybe CityWalk should all have AP lounges instead of taking away one location for a new one. I understand they did it because of the Mardi Gras tribute store, but it would still be nice to have lounges for both parks.

How we don't have a dedicated AP lounge with an attached bar at an Orlando park is beyond me. APs love their "exclusivity"

Reactions: Nico and Mad Dog