New Ride Ideas | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

New Ride Ideas

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If people see Pitch Perfect,then The Pitch Perfect Experience will be a good idea. It will look like The American Idol Experience at Disney's Hollywood Studios.You can choose a group like Treblemakers,Barden Bellas,and all these groups
NO. I don't want that in any universal park ever. that said. steve. i hope someone from comcast hears on bttf part 2 as that would be fun.

Realistically, I don't see Universal bringing BTTF back. As great as it is, I don't see them moving anywhere but forward. Godzilla, on the other hand, is very likely in my opinion.

No, because any new Universal park would be international, where those game properties aren't known. I could only see a slight reference to those in a third Universal park in Florida if it had a video game land. Otherwise, no thanks.....

With those game properties aren't known. I could only see a slight reference to those in a third Universal park in Florida if it had a video game land.
How about a Gears of War ride,a Battlefield stunt show that plays Can't Hold Us by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis and the game's songs,Mortal Kombat,God of War

I don't really see any new rides after Harry Potter opens though. Anything part of a movie franchise.