Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

New Tomorrowland Rumored for DL

Well... I mean... they DID have Zombie Captain America at DCA :eyes:
So... they featured a character from a barely gory, barely scary single episode of an MCU show. Why does that mean they'd feature an iconic monster from one of the scariest and most well-known horror movies ever made??

So... they featured a character from a barely gory, barely scary single episode of an MCU show. Why does that mean they'd feature an iconic monster from one of the scariest and most well-known horror movies ever made??
MCU equals Family Friendly

New Alien Film in no way is family friendly

I don't think anyone on this site would mind an Alien attraction or meet and greet....but when dr facilier from a movie that are pushing can't even be included...we are just being realistic
I'm sure a Alien meet and greet would do amazing and have long lines but Disney is too safe now to try things...honestly the Marvel Zombie was a big surprise to most people

Well not with that attitude. Sheesh.. it isn't that far-fetched, but sure let's coddle the overly sensitive generation even more. God forbid we cater to an older crowd instead of children/families.

Anything is possible. Even if it's not "alien encounter resurrected", Disney still owns it & honestly they need a more "mature" IP in the parks. But it'd be watered-down anyway.

Indiana Jones already pushes that fine line when you really look at it. If it wasn't for its legacy (and Lucasfilm), I doubt they'd be throwing it into AK. It's a miracle we still have it at DL.
Disney and Universal are going for different groups of people. They will not cross. Just like Uni will never have a ton of toddler level rides. They will have a mix of rides to allow for mix age families (httyd is a perfect example of how they can do this). Disney is not going for mature audience. They are going for the younger kids who like princesses and star wars. We will not get mature content at Disney. While Uni and Disney cross a lot in multi-age families, they really are not after the same groups of people.

It has absolutely nothing to do with people are too sensitive. It has everything to do with the ages they are targetting.