Next Ride To Go | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Next Ride To Go

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Spongebob? That show defined my childhood and I still watch it from time to time. Demolish that piece of Crap coaster called Woody Woodpeckers Nuthouse coaster and put something Spongebob their to coincide with the new store. Water ride to replace WWNC or Animal actors?

And if going with the Nick theme... With how popular reality/competition shows are now a days, how totally awesome would it be to have something like Legends of the Hidden Temple return? I mean, last I knew, Olmec is already still there in Animal Actors :look:

I'm a sucker for 90s Nick :p Legends of the Hidden Temple... Guts... Are You Afraid of the Dark?... The cartoons too like Rocko's Modern Life, Hey Arnold, Doug, Angry Beavers, hell even Rugrats :lol: (the original, though... Not the grown up crap). I miss those days :'( The only thing I've bared to watch on Nick in recent years was Avatar.

Anyways, it would be nice to see a competition show like LotHT or Guts again. Would kick Fear Factor's ass any day, IMO.

I agree, A game show type thing that doesn't make me eat bugs(IDK if they do that in this, never seen it). bringing back LOTHT or Guts would be awesome, and I'm sure Uni could make an original adventure show.

Reactions: Felipe
Either Shrek 4D or Fear Factor Live....Shrek IS a great show with a great movie franchise right there to support it, but it's outdated, and is too easy to get ahold of outside of the park. What do I mean by that? The 4D movie footage is available to buy in 3D on DVD (Which I own). Which makes the ride less appealing IN PARK. As an annual pass holder, It's something I will only do if the line is no wait or I'm with relatives that never go. Fear Factor Live, well, it's just a horrible show. Doesn't fill but barely half of the stadium, has horrible stunts/gross things. Waste of space. I wouldn't mind them tearing the whole thing down to clear space for a new indoor ride.

Either Shrek 4D or Fear Factor Live....Shrek IS a great show with a great movie franchise right there to support it, but it's outdated, and is too easy to get ahold of outside of the park. What do I mean by that? The 4D movie footage is available to buy in 3D on DVD (Which I own). Which makes the ride less appealing IN PARK. As an annual pass holder, It's something I will only do if the line is no wait or I'm with relatives that never go. Fear Factor Live, well, it's just a horrible show. Doesn't fill but barely half of the stadium, has horrible stunts/gross things. Waste of space. I wouldn't mind them tearing the whole thing down to clear space for a new indoor ride.

I agree here. Shrek is a ride I'd only go on to "Cool Down" or if it's absolutely no line.

Does bring up a good point. With Jaws gone, Universal sorely needs a water ride. :lol:
I know it has had it's share of problems in the early stages, but I think possibly a fully realized version of USS' Madagascar: A Crate Adventure would be good.

I think Shrek is still a solid franchise, and I don't think it's outdated. There's four films, a Broadway musical, a spin-off film... I think it's pretty popular. The ride film, yeah, outdated and stuck between movies. If they were to make a new original 3D film, it'd definitely be a welcome improvement. But, anyways, I think Shrek still pulls in some crowds. Wouldn't be my first choice for the chopping block.

Now, I REALLY like the idea of a water ride in KidZone. And that water slide thing doesn't count :lol: