Nightmare Fuel Revenge Dream (HHN 32) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Nightmare Fuel Revenge Dream (HHN 32)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I guess it is easier and cheaper to just have the same style outfits on every year, same pattern or whatever.

But when I try to remember each year for the show, I cannot tell them apart. I can't. Both years blend together lol. I literally can't tell which year I'm remembering.
That's what I was saying about academy of villains earlier. Each year looked unique. Even the hurricane year
AOV did look different each year but so was the over all theme. NF has the same theme, even if the story is different. It’s still a person who fell asleep and is having a nightmare.

AOV did look different each year but so was the over all theme. NF has the same theme, even if the story is different. It’s still a person who fell asleep and is having a nightmare.

That's true. Very true. I really just want new costumes. At least make them a little different

I, for one, would like to see this show get even hornier than its previous iterations. To me that's what makes it more fun and absurd than your standard dancing/magic/fire show.

We've also gotta be expecting the next Rob Zombie track right? NF and NF Wildfire each used a track off "American Made Music To Strip By".

I, for one, would like to see this show get even hornier than its previous iterations. To me that's what makes it more fun and absurd than your standard dancing/magic/fire show.

We've also gotta be expecting the next Rob Zombie track right? NF and NF Wildfire each used a track off "American Made Music To Strip By".

:eek::neutral::no_mouth::love:
Yes. But. You said it. Not me lol. I agree
But, yes lol.

Sit front row and say that. :p

Last year we were placed in the front row and had three scantily clad dancers on the floor in front of us making some heavy eye contact. Problem is, if I look at them gyrating around and I don't react, I then look like a stern, no-fun-having jerk.

But if I smile and bob my head to the music, I look like Jack Nicholson in Anger Management - or, you know, some kind of old pervert.

Anytime they'd dance close, I'd just point out the lighting to my wife... because I'm a cool guy like that. :smirk: :lmao:

(I'm partially joking and realize how silly this is.)

Sit front row and say that. :p

Last year we were placed in the front row and had three scantily clad dancers on the floor in front of us making some heavy eye contact. Problem is, if I look at them gyrating around and I don't react, I then look like a stern, no-fun-having jerk.

But if I smile and bob my head to the music, I look like Jack Nicholson in Anger Management - or, you know, some kind of old pervert.

Anytime they'd dance close, I'd just point out the lighting to my wife... because I'm a cool guy like that. :smirk: :lmao:

(I'm partially joking and realize how silly this is.)
I totally know what you're saying here. It's pretty awkward sitting right next to the raised platform in the crowd too. Especially when the main girl comes up and does her thing, I brought some first timers with us.

Queue Osama saying "Awkkkkkwarrrrrdddd"

• Haha
Reactions: johnathanm and Bort
I totally know what you're saying here. It's pretty awkward sitting right next to the raised platform in the crowd too. Especially when the main girl comes up and does her thing, I brought some first timers with us.

Queue Osama saying "Awkkkkkwarrrrrdddd"

When they go in the stairs and everywhere in the crowd, I feel so embarrassed and guilty that I just look away from The lady dancers. I literally look away lol. I end up just looking at the guys far away lol. I'm so afraid, It's too scary to stare.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sledge and MrRoamer
Wtf is wrong with you? That’s not a rhetorical question I genuinely want to know why you are the way that you are on here.
I'm generally curious in Ur thoughts. I love the show personally but I'm curious with the above convo. I probably should have used a different emoji, my bad. Maybe this shoulda be a dm. again my bad.
What makes you think that is an appropriate thing to say, especially after Nico asked us to move on from this conversation?
wanted to have a good convo with her about it.

I'm generally curious in Ur thoughts. I love the show personally but I'm curious with the above convo. I probably should have used a different emoji, my bad. Maybe this shoulda be a dm. again my bad.

wanted to have a good convo with her about it.

This ain't it... at all. Despite Nico saying it was time to move on, you took a potshot at Allison when she wasn't a part of the convo. Your response was condescending, provoking, and most importantly - extremely misogynistic.

We will not tolerate that kind of behavior.

I know this is your first-time offense, but this crossed a line we can't ignore, so we're going to ban you until Aug 28.

ANYWAY!

I'm curious to see what they do for the beginning now, as I remember it being mentioned that the bed trick won't be returning this year.

ANYWAY!

I'm curious to see what they do for the beginning now, as I remember it being mentioned that the bed trick won't be returning this year.

They're gonna need another stunner of a magic trick. That one always got the audience on their feet because they can't possibly anticipate the payoff unless they've seen the illusion before. The other illusions they've featured, while well-executed, have always been a bit more obvious to me, personally.

They're gonna need another stunner of a magic trick. That one always got the audience on their feet because they can't possibly anticipate the payoff unless they've seen the illusion before. The other illusions they've featured, while well-executed, have always been a bit more obvious to me, personally.
Agreed, except for the glass coffin from last year's halfway point, that one got me every time (even if I know now how it was done).

And, I think I just found what could be the beginning and end tricks!

For the beginning trick, floating bed (although this may only be doable with their stage?): 8:28-10:28

And for the ending trick, seeing as how this is the dreamer's revenge: 3:51-5:20

I think I saw last years show once? I really enjoyed it back in 30, and thought it was a more than worthy successor to Sir Group-Not-Appearing-in-this-Post. I think last year though it was always just so crowded and it was largely the same as the year before imo. Though, that does also point to the obvious that people love it and they pack the stadium every show. I suppose I just hope they change a little bit more this time, especially with the name change.

Also frankly, you're not gonna get a better Rob Zombie song choice than the Dragula remix they used in 2021, that is unless you use the expanded Siivagunner version. :lmao: Bop and a half right here!

Reactions: Nico