Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 210 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well, it's makes sense to me to have the riders be members of the Federation Force and to follow Samus around and try to help her than to have them all pretend to be Samus. They could just have a ride where you are just following Samus, but having the riders be members of the Federation Force and shooting at stuff might be more engaging.

They wouldn't need to say it's based on the game. They could play down the Federation Force part in the title, theming, and marketing; but still have them be part of the attraction.

Another idea I had is that the ride could be Super Mario Sunshine like you are given water 'jetpack' like he has in the game, but also a visor for some reason. Maybe it's about Iron Man like other have said or maybe some old game that came out on a Nintendo system, possibly exclusively on that system, in the past.
If they are going to have a ride based on a 3D Mario game, let it be Galaxy, or 64, or anything for that matter and not the atrocity that was Sunshine. It is not the masterpiece that the cult following says it is. Sunshine's fan base may sound like the voice of 200 000 people, but really it's only 100 people that are nostalgic for the GameCube...and Josh.

If they are going to have a ride based on a 3D Mario game, let it be Galaxy, or 64, or anything for that matter and not the atrocity that was Sunshine. It is not the masterpiece that the cult following says it is. Sunshine's fan base may sound like the voice of 200 000 people, but really it's only 100 people that are nostalgic for the GameCube...and Josh.
I liked Sunshine...

After reading through 14 pages.

tumblr_m3y9xt3KGj1rv4pd3o1_500.gif

Anyone else realize that SNW will be opening in Japan for Nintendo's 130th anniversary and in USF for its 30th? Hell of a coincidence.

After reading through 14 pages.

tumblr_m3y9xt3KGj1rv4pd3o1_500.gif

the only nintendo games I ever played were Mario Kart, Golden Eye and Starfox (and maybe a few other N64 games).. wasn't much of a gamer

still excited though

EDIT: I actually just remembered I have played that Mario game where you jump up to hit the question mark boxes and something comes out the top

Plus the 2020 Olympic Games. Some times the stars just align.

Skip to 2mins if it hasn't already.

Well that one was more obvious since they mentioned it directly in the press release.
I think the fact none of us noticed that there were two different concept arts is a shame.
Well they're not really that different and it's easy to miss. I just stuck with the one from twitter.

Last edited:
the only nintendo games I ever played were Mario Kart, Golden Eye and Starfox (and maybe a few other N64 games).. wasn't much of a gamer

still excited though

EDIT: I actually just remembered I have played that Mario game where you jump up to hit the question mark boxes and something comes out the top

That narrows the Mario games to... pretty much all of them. :lol:

I really liked Sunshine...

If there was a generic Mario dark ride, I would imagine it would be themed to the New Super Mario Bros games (aka new Mario without a theme) or a montage of all the themed Mario games.

I really liked Sunshine...

If there was a generic Mario dark ride, I would imagine it would be themed to the New Super Mario Bros games (aka new Mario without a theme) or a montage of all the themed Mario games.
I can tell...
Yeah I'm assuming Mario Kart is going to have some generic Mario stuff in it as well.