Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 283 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The bullet bills thing seems to have a multi-channel track that squiggles around the building. That's cute. Presumably on a middle level. I hope that stays.

For those who can't see the squiggle... it goes over the entry walkway before circling the store and returning to the station - the ride starts over the end of the castle building and loop around and does a few curves and follows the building in parts. In and out and over open areas.

It's not a flat ride. It's like the Suess Trolly or TTA.

Yes. Unfortunately last I heard that was cut. I was looking forward to this.

Zelda deserves more than what was in the pitch.
It's just a matter of if it will happen. I'm certain we'll get more than one place, but who knows what and how they'll handle it. I'd say Pokemon is probably the most appealing but they'd have to make a deal with TPC to do that. Zelda would probably be the other one, but it's not as big a seller as those other two.

It's just a matter of if it will happen. I'm certain we'll get more than one place, but who knows what and how they'll handle it. I'd say Pokemon is probably the most appealing but they'd have to make a deal with TPC to do that. Zelda would probably be the other one, but it's not as big a seller as those other two.
Universal will probably wait to see how avatar does in the long run and then pull the trigger on Zelda.

Universal will probably wait to see how avatar does in the long run and then pull the trigger on Zelda.
I'll say of the two most likely to be used IPs, Zelda would fit in theme wise more with IoA. Though IoA has a loose theme where everything there is based off of literature if I recall correctly. Which while there is written Zelda stuff, the game came first and it would be a cop out reason to put it in. I think it'd fit very nicely in TLC though :). Pokemon on the other hand I see them more likely to hold off till their south property is shaping up, not only due to it not fitting with IoA all that well but also they still need to deal with the licensor I believe. It would make sense also with how Universal handled Harry Potter (1 land in each park).

I'm just not sure if that's how they'll handle it etc. just me guessing.

Reactions: Mike S
I'll say of the two most likely to be used IPs, Zelda would fit in theme wise more with IoA. Though IoA has a loose theme where everything there is based off of literature if I recall correctly. Which while there is written Zelda stuff, the game came first and it would be a cop out reason to put it in. I think it'd fit very nicely in TLC though :). Pokemon on the other hand I see them more likely to hold off till their south property is shaping up, not only due to it not fitting with IoA all that well but also they still need to deal with the licensor I believe. It would make sense also with how Universal handled Harry Potter (1 land in each park).

I'm just not sure if that's how they'll handle it etc. just me guessing.
The various ruins found in BotW would make a great replacement for LC :)