Nintendo Switch | Page 145 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Switch

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Steam World Heist 2 is out now

I'd look it up if your looking for a fun Turn based game, its got a good deal of content too with its fair price tag

I’m expecting more trailers for Mario and Luigi, Echoes of Wisdom, and maybe an announcement for the date the Switch 2 will be revealed. Maybe we’ll get some final surprises, like Pikmin 4 DLC? :)

It’s late August now, and the Switch 2 is going into production most likely in the next 2 months, so they probably need to reveal it soon-ish before the factory leaks roll out.

Reactions: Mike S
I’m also super ready for another Animal Crossing. I can’t believe it’s been 4 years… getting closer to 5. I’m expecting it as a year one Switch 2 game, but I wish we could somehow get info on it early hahah (sorry for the double post mods)

Reactions: GA-MBIT
I’m still hoping for Metroid Prime 2 & 3. Rumors say they won’t be fully remastered like Prime 1 was so maybe we can get a double pack like Pikmin 1+2. I’d accept that with the new control schemes that Prime 1 got added into these games.

Parter Showcase + Indie World tomorrow at 10 AM EST.

I don’t recall them ever combining these like this so it just tells me one thing: we’re getting the Switch 2 reveal in September or it’ll be October like the original Switch. They’re clearly getting these out of the way to clear things up.

Reactions: GA-MBIT