Nintendo Switch | Page 72 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Switch

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So I got a bone to pick with myself,

Nine Hearts in, and I took the words of a torch from @Chris Galindo as I went into finding the Korok forest, after failing quite badly once.

And, thanks to him, I finally got to the Master Sword, and Korok Forest..but I have now found a new problem.

I, am terrified, of pulling out the Master Sword. In quite frankly one of the strangest manner of events, this is the first time since Arkham Asylum with Croc for me, that I am terrified, to do something as simple as pulling out the all-powerful sword that "seal's the darkness". I don't know why, but this is something I never thought I'd say, but I am honestly unsure if I am going to go with the Master Sword for end-game, and keep in mind, I am two Divine Beasts down now (Revali and Mipha), so it isn't like I do have 5 more to go.

I am..pretty unsure of what to do next, and quite frankly, this may be the reason to why my experience with BoTW may be cherished more than I originally thought, as I am seeing it as the "experience" as opposed to a simple game. And you know what, I think that's what Nintendo intended for, and it's working.

yeah, so the game encourages you to find your own path, and play how you want. Personally, I spent most of my time seeking out shrines because I enjoyed all the "mini puzzles" in the game. I saved most of the divine beast stuff for later. Revali's Gale is probably the most useful "power" in the game. So it's good that you got that one. It saves a lot of time when trying to explore.

the Master sword is great, but has it's own limitations, so it's not the "be all/end all" weapon. You will still be using plenty of other weapons dropped or found.

So I got a bone to pick with myself,

Nine Hearts in, and I took the words of a torch from @Chris Galindo as I went into finding the Korok forest, after failing quite badly once.

And, thanks to him, I finally got to the Master Sword, and Korok Forest..but I have now found a new problem.

I, am terrified, of pulling out the Master Sword. In quite frankly one of the strangest manner of events, this is the first time since Arkham Asylum with Croc for me, that I am terrified, to do something as simple as pulling out the all-powerful sword that "seal's the darkness". I don't know why, but this is something I never thought I'd say, but I am honestly unsure if I am going to go with the Master Sword for end-game, and keep in mind, I am two Divine Beasts down now (Revali and Mipha), so it isn't like I do have 5 more to go.

I am..pretty unsure of what to do next, and quite frankly, this may be the reason to why my experience with BoTW may be cherished more than I originally thought, as I am seeing it as the "experience" as opposed to a simple game. And you know what, I think that's what Nintendo intended for, and it's working.
You can’t pull it until you have 13 hearts anyway.

Odyssey is great, and is filled with fan service...

but it’s not 10/10, I wouldn’t even say 9/10. The basic platform ing mechanics are super tight, but the content you access with those mechanics can feel...a bit rushed. Re-used bosses and levels, lazy moons, small areas to explore, lots of empty space...not great.

Odyssey is great, and is filled with fan service...

but it’s not 10/10, I wouldn’t even say 9/10. The basic platform ing mechanics are super tight, but the content you access with those mechanics can feel...a bit rushed. Re-used bosses and levels, lazy moons, small areas to explore, lots of empty space...not great.
With respect, I couldn’t disagree more. I would absolutely rate it a 10 without hesitation. The level design is incredible, and the game is accessible to a wide variety of skill levels (this is probably where your point around “lazy moons” comes in). I couldn’t tell you how many hours I’ve put into this, and my 4 year old son loves it as well. To each their own, I suppose.

Reactions: Mike S
Just sent in my left Joy-Con to get the analog stick fixed. Am I done gaming until it comes back? Heck no, that’s what my new Pro Controller is for ;)

I needed one eventually for multiplayer anyway so now was as good a time as any to get it.

Just sent in my left Joy-Con to get the analog stick fixed. Am I done gaming until it comes back? Heck no, that’s what my new Pro Controller is for ;)

I needed one eventually for multiplayer anyway so now was as good a time as any to get it.
What happened with the stick?
I need to get a second controller as well, probably will get a wired one though.

It was very hard to click it in which for Fortnite is terrible because you need to do that to run. This will now prevent any future problems too.
Ah ok. I find my joycon sticks click too easy, so I am moving in BOTW and suddenly crouch down lol.

Also, loving BOTW so far, or as I like to call it: Legend of Zelda: mountain climbing simulator :)

Reactions: Frogki and Mike S
Two major Ports are coming.

The first, is a port of the hit fighting game, Skullgirls from Lab Zero coming to Switch both Physically and Digitally.

The second, is the reveal of Panic Button's big July port, is none other than a port of Warframe.

Last edited:
Two major Ports are coming.

The first, is a port of the hit fighting game, Skullgirls from Lab Zero coming to Switch both Physically and Digitally.

The second, is the reveal of Panic Button's big July port, is none other than a port of Warframe.

The way Warframe was announced is priceless lol.