Nintendo Switch | Page 65 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Switch

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I have a bad feeling for the Action/Adventure, and that I am betting that the Compilation game is either a Switch port of the MGS Remasters, or a port of retro Konami games, all mostly from the NES/SNES era.

For any that had doubts (probably no one here) next year’s Pokémon games are indeed Generation 8 and will have many new Pokémon and will be aimed at experienced players unlike this year’s Let’s Go games. They’ll also have the best graphics of any Pokémon game so far.
Serebii.net - Where Legends Come To Life

I’m starting to think Nintendo will be treating this game differently than previous releases. I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw a short teaser giving an idea of what it will look like before 2019.

For any that had doubts (probably no one here) next year’s Pokémon games are indeed Generation 8 and will have many new Pokémon and will be aimed at experienced players unlike this year’s Let’s Go games. They’ll also have the best graphics of any Pokémon game so far.
Serebii.net - Where Legends Come To Life

I’m starting to think Nintendo will be treating this game differently than previous releases. I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw a short teaser giving an idea of what it will look like before 2019.

Yea Masuda gave a very polarizing interview stating that Let's Go Pokemon essentially is for beginners and parents to share with their children while the 2019 game will be for the real players. Apparently there was a lot of backlash in Japan with the LGPE announcement at least according to Japanese Netizens.

Also probably why Nintendo/GF keeps talking about Gen 8 due to that backlash.

Yea Masuda gave a very polarizing interview stating that Let's Go Pokemon essentially is for beginners and parents to share with their children while the 2019 game will be for the real players. Apparently there was a lot of backlash in Japan with the LGPE announcement at least according to Japanese Netizens.
Really? I thought this side of the world was giving the most backlash and Japan would be cool with the cuteness lol

Really? I thought this side of the world was giving the most backlash and Japan would be cool with the cuteness lol

Pokemon Sun and Moon endless tutorials, hand holding, and dumbed down gameplay really has made the taste sour in Japan and I guess this is the breaking point. Also Pokemon Go in general is more successful in the West than it is in Japan.

Reactions: Mike S
Pokemon Sun and Moon endless tutorials, hand holding, and dumbed down gameplay really has made the taste sour in Japan and I guess this is the breaking point. Also Pokemon Go in general is more successful in the West than it is in Japan.
Gotcha. Maybe everyone will get what they want then.

Konami is said to present two Switch games at E3 as well.

I would love for it to be a HD remake or new Mystical Ninja! Though, they seem to forget that IP exists

As an avid Pokémon fan, I have to say I am not completely loving LGP or LGE. I understand why they made it and it is quite a smart tactic, trying to get old fans or new fans away from the (terrible) Pokémon Go and into a game with actual purpose, meaning and story. Had they not announced that a new core game is coming in 2019, I (as well as I am sure many others) would have been livid. I will probably (very reluctantly) buy LG and will probably play it one time and that's it, I have no real desire to play another version of Pokémon Go and I'm a bit too OCD to play along with anyone else (I like to play my adventure on my own lol)

I definitely think that the 2019 games are going to be AMAZING and probably they (GameFreak) needed more time to work on them. I understand that Nintendo was rushing them to get a Pokémon game out this year so having LG as the bridge for it is perfect, but yeah they really have more than enough fans already that they wouldn't have to worry about trying to gain new ones lol

Reactions: E.Gadd
It's almost like Nintendo/Pokémon is catering to two different markets and will satisfy both in time, and "hardcore" gamers are just acting like entitled brats.

Nah, that would never happen, right?
The only part that makes this ridiculous is the fact we know next year’s game is coming. In other situations, like Metroid Prime Federation Force for example, we had no such info so the backlash was warranted. I still believe that backlash gave us what we wanted because it was confirmed that Samus Returns started developement two years before its announcement which was the same year FF was announced and backlashed against. It’s also likely why Prime 4 was announced so early. Also Metroid had no game release in 5 years when that game was announced and 8 years since the last good one.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
I would love for it to be a HD remake or new Mystical Ninja!

tenor.gif

Last I heard the Goemon team left Konami to make Yoshi games for Nintendo. But a new Mystical Ninja would totally make my decade.

Reactions: mitsuramos
You’ll get a new Mystical Ninja.

Mystical Ninja Pachinko :rimshot:

How dare you! *BLOCKED*

No but seriously, my last hope is that one of these games somehow finds it's way onto the N64 Classic...

...and that it's even possible to find an N64 Classic in the wild. :pray:

Reactions: mitsuramos