Official Soccer Thread | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Official Soccer Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
We missed Ramsey, simply that, one stupid yellow card, for nothing, ruins everything. That's our biggest problem, we don't have any strength in depth.

Germany are really bossing France ATM, Portugal won't be able to live with them in that form if they beat France.

The first Old Firm game of the season has been moved to 12pm (7am EST) on 10th September.

I'm guessing this will be far too early to watch it any where on site at Universal?

I need to make a plan to watch the game and it's on our first day of our vacation. I'm sure the wife is going to be thrilled :lol:

The first Old Firm game of the season has been moved to 12pm (7am EST) on 10th September.

I'm guessing this will be far too early to watch it any where on site at Universal?

I need to make a plan to watch the game and it's on our first day of our vacation. I'm sure the wife is going to be thrilled :lol:

Yeah it will plus is it even going to be broadcast in the USA?

Yeah it will plus is it even going to be broadcast in the USA?

I know some games have been in the past. I found this out the hard way by sending about $30 worth of texts during the game to keep updated to find out the game was on tv in the room with 5mins left.

This might be a long shot but does anybody know what channels Cabana Bay have in the room?

List of Scottish Professional Football League broadcasters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to Wikipedia SPFL games are broadcast in the US on Fox Soccer Plus unfortunately I have no idea if that's a channel available at Cabana Bay

In Universal On-Site hotels normally NBC Sports is the only channel I can find to watch games - normally have to go searching for any games on other channels.

Having said that Cabana Bay is the only On - Site I haven't stayed in but can't see the TV channels being any different.

Just checked on google there are a few Celtic / Rangers supporters clubs in Orlando - might be worth checking out? I'm sure there used to be one in a Pub on I-Drive :thumbsup:

Reactions: Scott W.
In Universal On-Site hotels normally NBC Sports is the only channel I can find to watch games - normally have to go searching for any games on other channels.

Having said that Cabana Bay is the only On - Site I haven't stayed in but can't see the TV channels being any different.

Just checked on google there are a few Celtic / Rangers supporters clubs in Orlando - might be worth checking out? I'm sure there used to be one in a Pub on I-Drive :thumbsup:

I think I'm going to manage to find a stream on my phone and then hope for the best.

Reactions: LieutLaww