Oogie Boogie Bash | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Oogie Boogie Bash

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I got a Ticket for Sep 15th

The first night was sold out and wanted a weekend day so I only have to take off a Monday

The plan is now to go on Saturday go to Disneyland and watch fireworks and then Sunday go to Disneyland in the morning go nap and try to stay at OBB until it closes

I searched twitter and it seems like the demand is much less this year. I’m still on the fence about it. I’ll be there the last week in August but I may just go to Disneyland that night. The event hasn’t changed a ton since I went in 2021.

Reactions: saint.piss
I searched twitter and it seems like the demand is much less this year. I’m still on the fence about it. I’ll be there the last week in August but I may just go to Disneyland that night. The event hasn’t changed a ton since I went in 2021.
Also today is for the highest MK, tomorrow is all MK and then General public

We will see but I think its going to sell out in a day like normal once everyone can get a ticket but would loveeee the year im going to have no one...lol

Even when it sells out, is it crowded? I was under the assumption that it sells out because it is a very limited amount of tickets available.

Like a Not So Scary Halloween Party, it's crowded for the special offerings but not necessarily crowded for rides.