Oogie Boogie Bash | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Oogie Boogie Bash

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Go to MNSSHP instead? :lol:

Make sure to catch the exclusive photo-ops (not the same as treat trails) - Kingdom Hearts, Sanderson Sisters, Pain/Panic, etc

Also be sure to do Guardians for the best version of the ride. (Throw in Mator's too if you can).

Contemplate what you're going to do with the excessive amount of candy when it comes to returning to FL lol

Flew over from Orlando this morning in the nick of time! Going tonight. Other than getting in at 4 and queuing for oogie boogie first and doing the villians trail right after the first parade, any other tips?
I went two weeks ago

I'd hit Judge Doom around the the time the first parade starts then line then hit the Villains Grove Once or twice if its a walk on

Also the Second Parade does have less people but people still line up plenty early for it, so if you want a front row spot make time for that if not then just find a spot for the parade a few mins before

I'd get food before the event

GOTG Monsters in the dark, I'd hit as the last thing you do or before the event. You can still enter the line for attractions until 11 PM, so I'd for sure hit a ride right as the night is about to end.

If you do want to do Racers before the event, I'd try Single rider.

The candy bag is not big, if you dont care about getting more candy then that enjoy, if you do care they have a Halloween bag at most stores in the park thats under 5 bucks and cute...and will hold all the Candy you need and more

Lockers are also on the right as you enter, next to the bathrooms and are pretty cheap if you need to store stuff during the event

The Kingdom Hearts Meet and Greet seems to always be 20-30 mins...never heard of anyone doing it in less. Also if you see a character out...unless they just got there, there is a big chance they leave...I missed Donald by one guest