P.T. Horror Game | Inside Universal Forums

P.T. Horror Game

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

sjago13

V.I.P. Member
Feb 26, 2014
Kissimmee
Today at Gamescom in Germany Sony showed a trailer for this unknown game from a fake game company and said that the "Interactive Teaser" called "P.T." is on the PS store now. It's really creepy and upon beating it reveals what it is. If there is a way to put a spoiler cover I will tell you all what it is but its really cool.

I love Horror Nights as much as anyone but I don't fare well with stuff like this. Saw what it leads up to though, very cool.

It was me and 4 of my friends sitting in my room with the surround sound cranked up and the lights off. Really effin creepy. Very intrigued for more info on the actual game. Im curious if it will come tomorrow or a TGS.

Interesting... I was discussing the lack of creep in most houses including HHN just last night. It is a difficult thing to even consider in a conga line style presentation. "Boo" seems to be all that most houses can achieve. I am a big fan of creep.

Looks bloody amazing!!

Shocking trailer though on YouTube. That commentary nearly put me off the game.

That was captured from somebody's Twitch stream. Not an official trailer - that was the whole point of the 'playable teaser'.

But it was very annoying, I agree.

Interesting... I was discussing the lack of creep in most houses including HHN just last night. It is a difficult thing to even consider in a conga line style presentation. "Boo" seems to be all that most houses can achieve. I am a big fan of creep.

It's funny you mention this Teebin because I feel like the "creep" factor from most HHN houses is removed because of the constant line of people. I understand it's necessary as not to overload the queue's, but it definitely takes away from creepy when you know there are people in front of and behind you. If you are thrown into a house with maybe 2-3 others, I think the creeps would set in more.