Phase Closings | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Phase Closings

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I thought the same thing. It must be miserable there. Imagine how crowded the trails must be.

DAK ain't too bad at Phase 2. The park is fairly spread out, even with its small paths.

EDIT: Correction: current wait times are shown below, just to give you guys a feeling of JUST how crowded the parks are today:

DAK
Dinosaur: 80mins
Everest: 75mins
Safari: 130mins
Primeval Whirl: 50mins
Triceratops Spin: 30mins

MK
Small World: 75mins
Big Thunder: 120mins
Dumbo: 70mins
Jungle Cruise: 70mins
Peter Pan: 100mins
Space Mountain: 180mins

DHS
RNR: 90mins
Star Tours: 100mins
ToT: 60mins
TSM: 180mins

EPCOT (not at any phase closures as of 2:20PM)
Soarin: 210mins
Test Track: 130mins (Singles at 60mins)
Mission Space:
Green: 70mins
Orange: 100mins

Last edited:
DAK ain't too bad at Phase 2. The park is fairly spread out, even with its small paths.

EDIT: Correction: current wait times are shown below, just to give you guys a feeling of JUST how crowded the parks are today:

DAK
Dinosaur: 80mins
Everest: 75mins
Safari: 130mins
Primeval Whirl: 50mins
Triceratops Spin: 30mins

MK
Small World: 75mins
Big Thunder: 120mins
Dumbo: 70mins
Jungle Cruise: 70mins
Peter Pan: 100mins
Space Mountain: 180minsDHS
RNR: 90mins
Star Tours: 100mins
ToT: 60mins
TSM: 180minsEPCOT (not at any phase closures as of 2:20PM)
Soarin: 210mins
Test Track: 130mins (Singles at 60mins)
Mission Space:
Green: 70mins
Orange: 100mins

Who the hell waits two, let alone three, hours? No way I will ever wait more than 90 minutes for anything.

Yeap, and its great working at a job where you find and discover things like this:

[video=youtube;WgxKMUwfO9s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgxKMUwfO9s[/video]

--- Update ---

Oh also Legoland Phase closed at 1pm

Don't you dare discredit Stuart!!! Regardless if he has some assistance from a leash, he has better rhythm then most of the people on OU.. :lol:

Someone should be looking in the mirra don't ya think? :pound:

I tried Epcot last year on NYE, and we left early, never again.

People were literally camping on the grass near Journey and napping.

I tried Epcot last year on NYE, and we left early, never again.

People were literally camping on the grass near Journey and napping.

I did Universal on New Years 4 or 5 years ago. We did IOA early and got in USF around 11. It wasn't too bad, except for being bored out of our minds by about 3 o'clock :lol:

I was at Uni on monday and it was packed, but nothing like this. Both parks remained open through out the whole day. The longest waits was FJ at 90 and Spider-Man at 70. Single riders was about a half hour wait for Spidey.

I was at Uni on monday and it was packed, but nothing like this. Both parks remained open through out the whole day. The longest waits was FJ at 90 and Spider-Man at 70. Single riders was about a half hour wait for Spidey.
We were driving home Monday, it seemed like everyone was going to the malls that day...I guess Tuesday was the official start of the Holiday commotion...As one news reporter put it "The parks are getting a double whammy due to Christmas and New Years being on weekends." I wouldn't call it a "whammy" but certainly a busy time for the parks ($$$)...

is anyone coming to USF this weekend (Friday, Saturday or Sunday?) I have a booth in the Holiday Village, Photo Art, stop in and say hi

Magic Kingdom is at Phase 3 closing as of earlier this hour, the other 3 are still at normal operations.