Photoshop: Minions! | Inside Universal Forums

Photoshop: Minions!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'll probably get criticism for this, but i think to advertise the new DM ride or DM movies, I'd put the minions in all the rides, kinda like hidden Mickeys! From a projection, to maybe a simple animatronic of a minion running around or poking out of the bushes on JP River Adventure! As a limited time thing, it'd be cute!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't it be funny to have projections of the minions shadows running around crazy-like in JP before the drop?

And I would assume that it would be real cheap and easy to get minion cut outs and place them around the rides. Even though it would look cheap it would be a little nice of them to show the effort.

That reminds me of when Hop was coming out. They placed little cardboard Easter Bunny flats along the route and they instructed kids to find them all. I took a couple friends at the time and they were cracking up spotting the bunnies.
I saw that. Might have a photo of one somewhere.

To be frank, that was probably one of the stupidest things I've ever seen Universal do. "Hey look, a cardboard bunny." "Oh wow, another cardboard bunny."

They should do something like Orlando did. Make the minion characters run around the park and have fun with it. Like change the wait time for TF to be 450 minutes. That's how far it went in the video that USF took! It was hilarious!