Picture of the Day - Everywhere Else | Page 149 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Everywhere Else

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Gorgeous
:heart: Cedar Point is my home away from home! And definitely recommend Japan, such a beautiful country!

Going backwards in my trip, next is USJ! This was my first time at the park, I spent 3.5 days and I loved it so much. It truly felt like USF + IOA plus some old favorites. I took way too many pictures and I'll divide them up into three posts, first, this one will be just general park pics, then I'll do one specifically on the Pokemon shows and costumes at the park for Halloween and finally, I'll add some HHN shots!

I very much enjoyed just sitting out by the lagoon at night and enjoying the ambiance

Flying Dinosaur was a lot of fun even if the bigger B&Ms are usually just a one and done for me

It obviously wasn't open when I visited but it felt so good to see an old friend again, I just wish I could've seen it one more time!

Gorgeous pics!

Reactions: Galactus
GJ4sZw2agAACMPl

Reactions: Jake S