Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Picture of the Day - Everywhere Else

I want to share more of my photography here! I went to Marineland and Canada's Wonderland last weekend. I ended up having a blast. I made it to Marineland a couple hours before close. What a strange park. There's so much potential in this park. Dragon Mountain is cool and there are a handful of really solid thrilling flats and a very cute kids area. But the park is so big that the lack of crowds really stands out. Ditch the animals, put some money into a water park and add some special events and this park will be full!

Marineland-1.jpg

Glad you had a good time! I'm a Niagara resident and I'd love to visit the park for the rides but there's so much justified backlash against the park for it's mistreatment of animals. I'd love them to embrace your idea and ditch the animals and invest in more attractions, but I don't think the owners have the money :confused:
How was Dragon Mountain? Looking forward to your photos