Picture of the Day - Everywhere Else | Page 106 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Everywhere Else

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Another from Port Adventura. Part of the Mediterranean themed area. A really minimal shot but it has something I kinda liked and I was so tempted to photoshop in a D.

Baster by roodlesnouter, on Flickr

Last edited:
Great pictures Mark :thumbs: Have you thought about putting together a trip report form these parks? Would love to see them.

May well do when I get the chance, working 14 hour days at the minute though. Should have more time once I get back from Orlando which will mean another load of photos to sort :bang:

To whet your appetite here is a small set of Shambala, does the theming remind you of anything?

Shambala-Expedicion Al Himalaya by roodlesnouter, on Flickr

Shambala-Expedition Time by roodlesnouter, on Flickr

Shambala-Journey To The Top by roodlesnouter, on Flickr

Shambala-Back To Earth With A Splash by roodlesnouter, on Flickr

I know it is supposed to be "picture" of the day, but you did ask :wave:

Here's a backdrop I drew and painted a couple months ago for Florida State College's production of How to Succeed at Business Without Really Trying. It measures 50 feet wide by 25 feet tall.

image_zpsa5fb5e02.jpg

Great pictures, everyone!!

Very nice work there, ChrisM! :thumbs: Must have been awesome to see in person!

Also looking forward to that trip report and more pics of Port Aventura, Roodles! :cheers: