Picture of the Day - Everywhere Else | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Everywhere Else

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The Great American Scream Machine, Six Flags Great Adventure

GASM.jpg

Here are a few more from Vegas now that I'm back in the sunshine state!

25ztuuf.jpg

I did not do this in Vegas this time...
264hxzr.jpg

King Kong slot machines in full 3-D video to watch you lose your money, I actually won on these though. It doesn't get any better than this!
102jbd1.jpg

My brush with fame. Luckily I wasn't that drunk yet so I didn't knock him over, ha ha!
fck3kg.jpg

Huge store, 4 floors, we spent too much money in here!
25qvqyu.jpg

Had a great time but walked 500 miles at least! We also saw Carrot Top who was friggin hilarious!!!!

It's Vegas BABY! Snoman, looks like you had fun.

Is anyone actually interested in see pics from our insane trip to DC? If so I can post some here, if not I won't bother. Between DD12 and I we took over 400 pics. We did The Washington Monument, The Lincoln Memorial, The National Museum of Natural History, and The National Air and Space Museum. We also took a few shots of the White House and the U. S. Capitol. Just let me know what you guys want to see.

Last edited:
It's Vegas BABY! Snoman, looks like you had fun.

Is anyone actually interested in see pics from our insane trip to DC? If so I can post some here, if not I won't bother. Between DD12 and I we took over 400 pics. We did The Washington Monument, The Lincoln Memorial, The National Museum of Natural History, and The National Air and Space Museum. We also took a few shots of the White House and the U. S. Capitol. Just let me know what you guys want to see.

I would love to see some shots of all the above. I hope to get to DC sometimes to do all those tours. Every American should, right?

This ride should need no introduction..

buffett_nyc_coney_island_cyclone.jpg

You don't know "thrill" rides until you go on the Cyclone. The thrill is the fact that it can fall apart at any second. It's awesome.

Yea the death angle is a pretty thrilling part of it. I went on the Jumbo Jet which was known to break down. A week after I went on the ride someone was killed.

OK, here...we...GO!

The Washington Monument:
dsc0005e.jpg

And views from the top:
North:
dsc0143y.jpg

West:
dsc0146.jpg

South:
dsc0149u.jpg

East:
dsc0152z.jpg

Linclon Memorial:
dsc0120o.jpg

dsc0125f.jpg

The White House:
picture015e.jpg

The U. S of A. Capitol:
picture221j.jpg

dsc0010euz.jpg

Thats the end of the American History Tour. I will do the 2 Museums seperately.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person