Picture of the Day - Everywhere Else | Page 36 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Everywhere Else

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Blue Man Group theater at the Venetian in Las Vegas.... just a bit larger than Orlando's venue! Awesome, AWESOME show!!

75834159550198015916142.jpg

Tad? does that include the overflow section at Orlando that has a tarp over it because during the off season it's hard to sell... :look:

Tad? does that include the overflow section at Orlando that has a tarp over it because during the off season it's hard to sell... :look:

Orlando venue seasts 1020 maximum. The Vegas venue seats 1730. So yeah, a tad larger figment. Also, the curtain is used as a seasonal overflow yes, all of Orlando kind of simmers down during off season, it's only in logic reason to curtain off certain areas when sales taper off. I'm aslo happy to note, Orlando is Blue Man Group's second highest grossing venue, and both Universal and Blue Man Group are seeking to renew contracts after their 5 year deal, and will be updating the show with 60% new material before Christmas this year if all goes as planned.

Since we're on the subject of Blue Man Group, here's a shot I took in Dallas, TX back in November 2010, this was for a Cowboys promo shoot that is used in the jumbo screen at the new stadium.

4996497234_362309a230_b.jpg

Last edited:
Orlando venue seasts 1020 maximum. The Vegas venue seats 1730. So yeah, a tad larger figment. Also, the curtain is used as a seasonal overflow yes, all of Orlando kind of simmers down during off season, it's only in logic reason to curtain off certain areas when sales taper off. I'm aslo happy to note, Orlando is Blue Man Group's second highest grossing venue, and both Universal and Blue Man Group are seeking to renew contracts after their 5 year deal, and will be updating the show with 60% new material before Christmas this year if all goes as planned.

yay for updated show... (and yay for $30 student tickets) I remember when some people started a rumor BMG might have wanted to leave orlando... I never believed it.