Picture of the Day - Everywhere Else | Page 84 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Everywhere Else

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
IMG_0086a_zpsd12c24de.jpg

Waimea Canyon - Kauai. This was taken during our two week trip to Hawaii in 2010.

On another note....if you guys are interested I scouted out a bunch of places that were used during the filming of Jurassic Park. It was extremely tough to get to some of them but I did it. I researched the filming locations over a year in advance and we rented 4 wheel drives and did it all on our own. I can post some of those in here if you'd like. :shrug:

IMG_0086a_zpsd12c24de.jpg

Waimea Canyon - Kauai. This was taken during our two week trip to Hawaii in 2010.

On another note....if you guys are interested I scouted out a bunch of places that were used during the filming of Jurassic Park. It was extremely tough to get to some of them but I did it. I researched the filming locations over a year in advance and we rented 4 wheel drives and did it all on our own. I can post some of those in here if you'd like. :shrug:

Gorgeous! On the Jurassic Park photos, i would love to see them. Maybe set a thread up in the movie section with the photos?

Heck yea post those pics, I'd love to see them :thumbs:

Post away!

For those interested....I started a new thread with the Jurassic Park filming locations that I was able to capture in the Movies and Television portion of the forums.

BTW, great pic, Hockeyman!!