Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

PLEASE READ - Forum Etiquette

This isn't considered one of the friendliest theme park discussion boards around for no reason. The websites 5 year anniversary is coming up, we should be celebrating what has made our discussion and community so strong, not diminishing it.

Respect your forum elders :look:
Who you calling old! :smiley:

I think Bob and I are probably the oldest members here. And we both, me more then Bob, refuse to grow up! Bob acts 21. Me, I still use a fake ID even though I 49. :lol:

I'm Cougar Bait! Even though I have to go to "The Villages" to be a "Player".

Last edited:
34946347.jpg

Who you calling old! :smiley:

I think Bob and I are probably the oldest members here. And we both, me more then Bob, refuse to grow up! Bob acts 21. Me, I still use a fake ID even though I 49. :lol:

I'm Cougar Bait! Even though I have to go to "The Villages" to be a "Player".

I would say me and you are few of the "originals". Well Dr. Brown (Ryan), Brian, and Ralph and Drew when they occasionally pop up.

I realize that we have quite a few new members and there is a LOT going on. But please try and read the threads before asking questions. There has been a rash of repeated questions as of late.

Also, there is no need to quote a whole photo update when thanking or questioning the poster about it.

Last edited:
I realize that we have quite a few new members and there is a LOT going on. But please try and read the threads before ask questions. There has been a rash of repeated questions as of late.

Also, there is no need to quote a whole photo update when thanking or questioning the poster about it.

I second this... when you quote a photo update, just delete all the stuff between and including the IMG beginning and end tags.

I realize that we have quite a few new members and there is a LOT going on. But please try and read the threads before ask questions. There has been a rash of repeated questions as of late.

Thank you. That is incredibly annoying especially when it is a whole photo update.

We just surpassed the 3,500 member mark and that's outstanding. Please be sure to look over the initial post in this thread. That will definitely help you guys out. :thumbs: