Possible Imagination Overhaul | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Possible Imagination Overhaul

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I wasted time on such a poorly written cartoon.

I have no idea what show you watched.

You may not like P&F, but it's an expertly written show.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm a strong proponent of seeing/doing everything in a park at least once, just to experience it. It's worth a visit at least once, especially in a park that is so lacking.

Shrek, on the other hand...

I'd watch Shrek 10x before watching EO again.

I have no idea what show you watched.

You may not like P&F, but it's an expertly written show.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd watch Shrek 10x before watching EO again.

Agreed to both of these points. I think P&F is a way better cartoon for their target age than sponge bob. I can't stand Sponge Bob, but will watch P&F when it is on. So when my kids are an appropriate age for those shows, you will be sure they can watch P&F, but no way do I even consider letting them watch Sponge Bob.

Agreed to both of these points. I think P&F is a way better cartoon for their target age than sponge bob. I can't stand Sponge Bob, but will watch P&F when it is on. So when my kids are an appropriate age for those shows, you will be sure they can watch P&F, but no way do I even consider letting them watch Sponge Bob.

It seems like Spongebob is on 24-7 and sometimes is the only thing on tv. I really dont care for my little ones to be watching it either but for some reason it always ends up on the tv somehow

It seems like Spongebob is on 24-7 and sometimes is the only thing on tv. I really dont care for my little ones to be watching it either but for some reason it always ends up on the tv somehow

Easier for me. I control the remote - lol

Actually, Disney Jr or PBS is about all that is on the TV kids wise. The rest is adult TV when the LO is not around or adult safe for kids TV when the LO is in the room playing. Of course my daughter is addicted to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse thanks to my mom, so that is a whole other issue :lol:

The original SpongeBob was very well written, but after its third season it became nothing but lowest common denominator trash.

That being said, I do agree that Phineas and Ferb is quality programming, unlike many cartoons nowadays.

I will be the first to be a debbie downer but how much should I get my hopes up if it is in fact only going to take a year or so and not have the sponsor backing that Test Track did?

I am just hoping for something with figment done right and no P and F

So imagine if they did an amazing re-do of the original ride using the same technology as HKDL's Mystic Manor. Animatronic Heavy... projection mapping... OMG it would be amazing.

cranium_command.jpg

plus_sign1.jpg

2230557389_8bc8500c29.jpg

plus_sign1.jpg

dreamfinder3.jpg

plus_sign1.jpg

figment.png

equal-sign-hi.png

Smiley.svg

Sorry to bump an old thread, rumors are flying now that a Inside Out themed overhaul will come to the Pavilion if the film proves to be a success (which we all know it will). Figment makes a small cameo appearance in the film as well.

I haven't heard that, only that they will be running a preview of Inside Out in the theater after they release Tomorrowland, and that the Inside Out preview will utilize some of the effects in the theater.

Sorry to bump an old thread, rumors are flying now that a Inside Out themed overhaul will come to the Pavilion if the film proves to be a success (which we all know it will). Figment makes a small cameo appearance in the film as well.

I have no doubt that an overhaul is coming. There are long standing rumors of Pixar touring the building, but I've also seen concept art for a P&F overlay.

I really don't know what it'll be, but I think we're still years away from this.

Seeing as most of the film takes place in the mind of a young girl, and a good portion of the film takes place in her dreams and imagination... I'd say Imagination would make more sense.

Meh, I kinda hope they just make a 4D movie based on inside out instead of changing imagination. As much as imagination sucks, it would be best to just make a new version of it instead of completely changing it

The entire building needs to be gutted. I do not want another cheap overlay, we've had 2 already and both of them have been huge failures. While I would love nothing more than them to bring in a new version of the original attraction... anything big would be welcome at this point.