Questions on Cabana Bay | Inside Universal Forums

Questions on Cabana Bay

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jul 10, 2012
chattanooga, tn
can i park at CB the day i check in even if my room is not ready?
do you have to reserve a bowling lane if so how early?
how late do the pools stay open?
where does the bus drop you off at the parks?

any insight into this hotel would be great, im taking my family june 1-3
ive been to universal many times but i ve never stayed on sight

They'll give you a card when you check in that you can use to park if your room isn't ready, then they'll update the card for the room once they have the room number.....The bus drops you off at the bottom entrance of the parking garage. So you have to go up the escalator to the level that crosses over to Citiwalk and then walk through CitiWalk to get to the parks. Probably a 5 to 10 minute walk to the parks unless garage security bag check is backed up. We never had to wait for a bus. There was always one ready when we walked to the stop....Now that they have the bridge finished, you can take the walkway to the parks. It's about the same as Portofino's walk, apx.15 minutes. ....Can't remember exact times on the pools, maybe 9 or 10....Lazy River you have to buy or supply your own flotation device. They're inexpensive but you might be able to get a better price buying one at WalMart before the trip. Lazy River usually doesn't get crowded because there's no free floats. Keeps the kid traffic low. And therefore its more relaxing than most Lazy Rivers. They also have Fire Pits at the pools..... .Never did the bowling, but I've read that it's best to get reservations....The largest pool is especially beautiful in the night with all of the neon lights.

Reactions: twebber55