Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon | Page 168 | Inside Universal Forums

Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Is it Kong bad? or just not the best?
Heh, lots of us love Kong. :)....Kong just seems to be one of those attractions that early in their history, like Gringotts did, elicit both love & don't love feelings. :) ...but I understand where the don't care for Kong people are coming from. But there are many of us that really like that attraction, as the Kong review thread shows.

Is there any more information on the "second floor" that you can be used as a banquet space as seen by some pictures. Real curious to see if this can be rented or just employee event use only.

Reactions: Muggle148
Heh, lots of us love Kong. :)....Kong just seems to be one of those attractions that early in their history, like Gringotts did, elicit both love & don't love feelings. :) ...but I understand where the don't care for Kong people are coming from. But there are many of us that really like that attraction, as the Kong review thread shows.
If you look at the post I quoted I was referring to the front row situation. I'm actually one of the people that love RoK. It's just that the front row is terrible.

Reactions: Andysol and Mad Dog
If you look at the post I quoted I was referring to the front row situation. I'm actually one of the people that love RoK. It's just that the front row is terrible.
Cool.I read through too fast. :thumbsup: No argument there. I made sure I sat in middle to back on all 20 rides to avoid that front row situation.

Reactions: WAJAS