Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon | Page 250 | Inside Universal Forums

Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Given the space available and the era in which it was considered, almost certainly. But rumored to still have a Kong animatronic at the end (or possibly in the preshow) like we eventually got with Skull Island.
Without getting too far off topic

My biggest question with Kong in USF was if they were going to make it like we were "on set" and it would be placed in a faux Skull Island

Or if the 360 portion would've been based in NY

Reactions: Coolbfitz
I guess this ride will be sticking around for at least 5 more years.

NBC goes all in on Jimmy Fallon and renews The Tonight Show for 5 years

RaggedFrequentKusimanse-size_restricted.gif

Yup. Your mileage may vary depending on how you feel about Fallon.

As far as his contract, his saccharine personality might see some ratings flourishment as I think everyone is starting to get over the politics - which the other Late Night shows leaned into in 2016.

Yup. Your mileage may vary depending on how you feel about Fallon.

As far as his contract, his saccharine personality might see some ratings flourishment as I think everyone is starting to get over the politics - which the other Late Night shows leaned into in 2016.

All he has to do is take Kevin Hart on VelociCoaster after how he freaked out on HRRR.

edit: you know what, I bet that he’ll take some of the cast from Jurassic World 3 on it when they start doing media tours.

Perfect synergy and easy clicks.

I think they added some new clips to the waiting area/final queue before boarding

There's a particular clip with two ETs that made me laugh very hard

The Can You Feel It skit is also included

I love this ride actually, which is weird to type. I’ve always enjoyed Fallon from SNL and his SNL hosting stints, plus his games he plays with celebs. Not a brilliant ride, but the queue is one of the absolute best to the point the ride feels like a bonus for me. Granted, I did this in previews when everything was working fully, so without that I’m sure I’d not be as interested.

I love this ride actually, which is weird to type. I’ve always enjoyed Fallon from SNL and his SNL hosting stints, plus his games he plays with celebs. Not a brilliant ride, but the queue is one of the absolute best to the point the ride feels like a bonus for me. Granted, I did this in previews when everything was working fully, so without that I’m sure I’d not be as interested.
It's one of the few gentle simulators I've been on...it feels very fluid and the wind blowing on you the whole time is great

The ride has always felt well executed to me given the space and material

It's one of the few gentle simulators I've been on...it feels very fluid and the wind blowing on you the whole time is great

The ride has always felt well executed to me given the space and material
Totally agree, I tell everyone it’s the “have a beer before, look at the mini museum, play some games, enjoy the live entertainment, the ride is fun, you won’t be displeased if you go about it this way. Haven’t heard a bad review since.

Yikes, whyyyyy? His ratings are garbage, and he couldn't be less funny or lacking charm.
Yeah, i'm slightly surprised too, but I also think maybe they're betting that his ratings will rebound with a new administration in place, as maybe they're hoping late-night won't be so politically charged. Fallon not playing the politics angle/not being good at it is a big part of what led to his ratings decrease.