Radio Broadcast Center | Inside Universal Forums

Radio Broadcast Center

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Apr 29, 2013
Florida
Is this radio center inside Terminator 2???
Radio_Broadcast_Center_at_Universal_Studios_Florida.jpg

Is this radio center inside Terminator 2???
Radio_Broadcast_Center_at_Universal_Studios_Florida.jpg

It's actually across the street from T2-3D, right next to the Brown Derby. Cool pic, never seen that angle before!

Edit: If you look outside the window on the back wall to the right of T-1000's head, you can slightly see the Brown Derby outside.

Last edited:
Oddly, I actually noticed this building for the first time just this morning. I could see into the first room, but not into the T-1000 room.
So... What is it? It looks kinda' cool.

Just like the name says, it's a radio broadcast center. Where local or national programs can record and even air live.

I've seen it used the most during Horror Nights with multiple radio stations and Fangoria radio usually using the space.

The Radio Broadcast Center also used to serve as the corporate lounge for Harris Corporation. All hardware in the RBC was provided by Harris as a means of in-park advertisement and sponsorship. Harris sold off their broadcast division last year, thus ending the sponsorship and corporate lounge.

I used to be able to stop in and get free bottles of water and some AC and a leather couch for showing my badge.

Source: I'm a Harris employee.

Does anyone have any pictures of the other room? The ceiling looks like water level of Amity. You can see the underwater part of Jaws and a swimmer he's about yo chow down on.

They removed the Terminator 2 3D radio studio last August and replaced it with a Despicable Me Minion Mayhem radio studio.

I'm not sure what they have done with the Jaws room, but I suspect it's also gone now.

I´ve been in the T2 Radio Studio room in May 2014. I filmed there and you can see the footage in episode 5 of www.terminatorattractions.com

They have completely remoddeled the 2 radio studio rooms in August 2014. Both T2 and Jaws studios are gone :-(

T2 has become a Despicable Me Minions Mayhem radio studio and Jaws has become a Transformers radio studio room.