Restaurant Recommendations at CityWalk? | Inside Universal Forums

Restaurant Recommendations at CityWalk?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jul 8, 2012
Houston, TX
I will be making my way to CityWalk for the first time in October. I want to know what are your favorite places to eat in CityWalk? And what are your favorite meals at these places?

I've only had NASCAR Grille. It isn't as bad as it used to be, and the sandwiches are good. Great place to watch some sports too. I've had Bubba Gump in USH and it was fun. Not the best food, but a nice place to eat.

Simple is good! I'm mainly looking for good food, fun atmosphere, that I can't get here at home. And we have 8 people to feed.

The Moes is upstairs with a Burger King and a Panda Expresss in the same (shared) space so that might be a good option for your group, should be something there for everyone.

Hard Rock Cafe, Legendary Burger.

pretty much every time I go to Citywalk I have to get it. I go about 3 times a year.

maybe the best burger I've ever had

Last edited:
Ok, I've made my list of places to eat. I think eating costs more than the hotel! If only I can go without the kids. It would be so much cheaper.

If anyone has more to add, please do! And thanks for the recommendations so far.