Restaurants | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Restaurants

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Not sure on AP discounts, but I would be surprised if there were none.

The server will simply bring you more food as you wish. It's like a sit-down buffet.
Woow really?? Nice to have servers... do I get my standar premium AP member 15% discount by the way?

Well I don't know if the BBQ will stay, still not sure if a buffet style restaurant is suitable for a theme park (I know DCA has one, but don't know how well it plays). Lets wait for the summer to be over to see how many people go in the off season...

Hit during peak season but when its slow Un-less its All you can eat in the entire park I doubt It will survive after august. I do want to try though it looks and sound delicious!

Hit during peak season but when its slow Un-less its All you can eat in the entire park I doubt It will survive after august. I do want to try though it looks and sound delicious!
I agree... I think after Labor Day it will die since the only people going to the park in off seasons are usually AP members

As an annual pass holder, if I had my choice I would eat at the T-Rex BBQ everytime. I went again today with my brother and he was blown away with how great the food was. Even though its 21.95 a person. The amount of food you get makes it well worth it.

I would like to say the Ribs were far surperior this time around. As we were eating the head chef Brian came around to the guests checking in and he remembered me from Saturday and said they have already started to make changes and he is quite hopefull that it will continue past June 8th.

USH is not known for having the greatest food on earth, but now they officially have something they should be proud of!

The servers, hosts, hostesses, chefs and managers are all extremely pleasant and for their sake I hope it works out!

Keep up the great work!

Reactions: Allen The Actor
That could work. Is the date being kept the same or..? There were some issues with block out dates.
We're most likely going to change it to accommodate black-out dates, so stay tuned.

That meetup is in July, yes?

Prepare to wait in a line. A long one.
On second thought...

We might have to do this one early.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: William