Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022) | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
After riding Mummy this past weekend I could swear there have been some updates like the first Imothep AA which seemed much better and the scarab room which seemed to have newer projection. Sadly the turntable room is still way too bright and strangely there was no music playing past the launch.

After riding Mummy this past weekend I could swear there have been some updates like the first Imothep AA which seemed much better and the scarab room which seemed to have newer projection. Sadly the turntable room is still way too bright and strangely there was no music playing past the launch.
I thought that too. The AA seemed a lot smoother. And the timing has been better than I've seen it in the past

Did you ride more than once?

The audio issue could have been car related.

Reactions: martymcflyy85
I thought that too. The AA seemed a lot smoother. And the timing has been better than I've seen it in the past
I'd also like to point out the skin seemed much better as well. Before it seemed very loose especially around his belly.
Did you ride more than once?

The audio issue could have been car related.
Only once I'm afraid.
It could be but that section notoriously has audio issues.
Really? Because it never happened to me before.

Being fat, saying stupid stuff, and falling over a lot seem to qualify these days. Like that Pitch Perfect girl.

giphy.gif

Melissa McCarthy became big become of her role on Gilmore Girls and Bridesmaids which she was actually funny in that thought that would translate over into other stuff and it didn't. Lets not act like its because of her weight or anything and get back to the topic at hand.