Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022) | Page 48 | Inside Universal Forums

Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Great addition to the outside of the attraction. Now let’s update the inside.
As long as it stays Mummy! Universal needs to give this thing a full on refurb, get it back to full effects and plus it, instead of just waiting until enough effects are broken to the point where the only option is replacement.

I know in the past, space was limited, but Universal has more flexibility in being able to keep attractions (that deserve it) around longer now. Mummy is one of those attractions.

As long as it stays Mummy! Universal needs to give this thing a full on refurb, get it back to full effects and plus it, instead of just waiting until enough effects are broken to the point where the only option is replacement.

I know in the past, space was limited, but Universal has more flexibility in being able to keep attractions (that deserve it) around longer now. Mummy is one of those attractions.
Why would Universal wait till the last possible minute to fix effects? I don’t get it

Are you my Mummy ?

hqdefault.jpg

I think Jurassic Park is in MORE need of a refurb and fixing the effects. Mummy as it is now is okay. maybe not everything works but the ride is great and the queue is still great and it is a great ride to do

Jurassic park is almost miserable to do with the dinos breaking down and not even moving. it needs more dinos added and needs things to get fixed. (Or add dinos from Jurassic World if they want) i am more worried about that ride. that ride is looking Super rough

I think Jurassic Park is in MORE need of a refurb and fixing the effects. Mummy as it is now is okay. maybe not everything works but the ride is great and the queue is still great and it is a great ride to do

Jurassic park is almost miserable to do with the dinos breaking down and not even moving. it needs more dinos added and needs things to get fixed. (Or add dinos from Jurassic World if they want) i am more worried about that ride. that ride is looking Super rough
They can afford to do both.

I was just at the parks last week and after riding everything i must say imo mummy is the best ride at universal orlando. I've ridden it for years and it was always number 2 to something but this time sealed the deal for some reason. Forbidden journey definitely has better screens now I noticed that early on, gringotts is awesome but that 3d is not that good 2 me, mummy is exiting, practical and the ride is quite jarring at parts. Mummy is a top five in orlando maybe top 3 imo. I Love it and they will look verrryyyy stupid if they try and replace this strong attraction with something weaker, I'll die!

Edit: (best ride so far)

Are you my Mummy ?

hqdefault.jpg

giphy.gif

__

As for The Mummy, I am going to say this. This, oddly reminds me of when Shrek 4D at USH was getting quite a bit of attention, redoing a lot of it's queue.

I hope, with the changes to lockers, entrance, and what-not, that they quietly also redo the first few rooms to act as if people are going through a museum. That, would be a great change, and would complement the rest of the attraction if it's showed as if The Book of The Dead is a museum exhibit, that causes the museum to change.

Reactions: LJGonz